Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You realize this isn't a defense right?

Having played a few games with counselor now, I can tell you how weirdly effective it has been in the past lol

On 5/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, rackcs said:

For those who have played with Pickle before is it like him to just completely ignore someone voting for him?

Nobody ever answered this for me and I'm still curious. From the admittedly little experience I have with pickle rick he seems the type to overreact to things like this.

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’m telling you right now Town we can’t afford a mislynch of me. 

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

You realize this isn't a defense right?

Also looking back, this is really overly defensive. Nobody had mentioned you for two whole pages and you only have two votes. This was a very weird post.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Nobody ever answered this for me and I'm still curious. From the admittedly little experience I have with pickle rick he seems the type to overreact to things like this.

Also looking back, this is really overly defensive. Nobody had mentioned you for two whole pages and you only have two votes. This was a very weird post.

You must not know me

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Unfortunately, can't help. Have never played with pickle where he was scum before

2 hours ago, Forge said:

So @DingoLadd, what's the deal with the erratic posting? In a micro game of only 7 players, I don't see how that is beneficial to town at all even if you are town. You know that it would come under scrutiny. 

I am town, did you not see my role PM? In a game with italian werewolves you have to be cautious. 

I’m now convinced it is Dingo/Counselor due to that interaction, in which Dingo establishes himself as the edgelord and Counselor distances.

Or, it’s Rick and Dingo, based upon Rick’s interpretation of that Dingo/Counselor interaction, and Dingo’s follow-up that tried to frame the perception of Rick as untrustworthy, as Dingo’s lynch wagon commences.  Yet, both still agree on the Town plan, even if it “painful” to agree.

rack is a wildcard substitute for some of these.  He’s doing half of his Town game, while the other half is lacking.  When he’s Town he does this tough talk to show he’s an edgy Townie who won’t be bullied by scum, but keeps it relatively brief or ambiguous, and then retreats.

Rack, what makes you think it is Pickle.  Other than the question you’re asking for clarification. I’m here for a conversation, brother.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m here.  Dingo is probably scum, trying to play up the 1-million IQ strat, “lol I’m trying to be the low-hanging fruit for you guys to figure this out!” 

If I was scum I'd be the most active scum hunter. Look at my GOT game where I campaigned to kill the NK when I was aligned with the NK. 

Dragon rear ends aside, Swag, Forge, Orca would be my 3 bets for mafia. 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

If I was scum I'd be the most active scum hunter. Look at my GOT game where I campaigned to kill the NK when I was aligned with the NK. 

Dragon rear ends aside, Swag, Forge, Orca would be my 3 bets for mafia. 

great example to an analogous game and set of consequences.  If anything, you just reinforced two of my theories of you being aligned with the players you pushed.

Archived