Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is the pot calling the kettle black. This apparent bait attempt is the single worst and stupidest move I’ve seen in any game I’ve played yet. 

At least I was actually pretending to be bad at mafia unlike some... 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

At least I was actually pretending to be bad at mafia unlike some... 

If you're town, your play was more damaging this game in counselor's. 

Honestly, I was hoping you were the cop  with the added wrinkle that you knew you were insane. That's what I was testing. That actually would have been pretty brilliant on your part

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Vote what feels right to you. My posts might not make sense or maybe that’s not the way things unfolded in your opinion or whatever it may be. I’m town and Dingo is suspicious and is reacting like he is minutes away from the noose tightening and he is trying to dig out of a hole. 

This is ironic xD

Just now, Forge said:

Nothing much. You got anything in this? 

Yep. The things that stand out so far

Counselor's shift from loco to more thought process posts imo

Dingos posts about PMs

The fact that most of the entire D1 was spent on PM talk and whether or not the power roles should claim

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pickle and Orca notably remain absent. 

Orca I haven't played with but Pickles silence has definitely been noted by me multiple with nobody really following up on it. It's not like he's not been online either, hes been very active in the Overwatch thread. I'm on Dingo right now but could easily go Pickle or Swag. 

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm not claiming to be town, I didn't read my role PM. 

Think about it like this, why else would I change my playstyle so drastically? 

I have a very good reason for doing so and I'm surprised mafia took the bait. 

This really feels like you did and are trying to make your lynch less appealing by claiming you yourself don't know what your role is.  

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

It wasn’t a negative towards Dome so don’t try and cast it as such. More so Dome being fair and equitable. But twist my intention why don’t you.

I'm pretty dome said he is just making these mini games for anyone so he probably went back to randomizing the roles based on the signup list.  That's why there is only 7 in this game as opposed to 9 (I think that's how many the other games had)

If Dingo wants to play so recklessly and carelessly saying he didn’t read his pm can we just lynch him already he isn’t going to benefit anyone. 

I really dont like this post.  We have this lynch and then if wrong are in lynch or lose tomorrow.  Lynching players to just get rid of them is reckless in itself 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Orca I haven't played with but Pickles silence has definitely been noted by me multiple with nobody really following up on it. It's not like he's not been online either, hes been very active in the Overwatch thread. I'm on Dingo right now but could easily go Pickle or Swag. 

Yeah, if this were a bigger game, I wouldn't worry about the inactivity right now. I'd be more willing to give some early leniency to how intense overwatch is right now. But it bothers me in this one because the inactivity, particularly with this mess going on and all attention diverted elsewhere, is decidedly pro scum

55 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is cute. You got stuck so now you are baiting. Didn’t you just say if you were scum you would be scum hunting. Referenced another game as evidence. Now just claimed you were baiting and scum hunting? I hope if you follow Dingo you all Lynch him right after when I Belly up green.

@Forge when has Counselor made a post like this...not ever from what I remember

This is a post I'd love to see a lot more from Counselor. Actually breaking down the game and thinking. When he has been a civ he is basically is useless as he claims often lol

Heck the post below is good as well compared to all his other games combined imo 

Swag hasn’t been scum in a while if I can recall. Dome is rotating mafia through these games. Swag is due up. Dingo’s game is extremely scummy and I wouldn’t be surprised if the bussing of Dingo is something Swag is doing while listing multiple other targets and we see a flip off of Dingo to now Pickle and I or another combination. Then if that backfires Swag can now go back to “I was on Dingo...” if Dingo gets lynched.

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Counselor. Thanks for finally taking the bait, you don't care who we lynch as long as we lynch someone who isn't your alignment right? We have 2 lynches to get mafia and we can't waste them on someone who pretends to be incompetent.

I read my role PM, I'm town. 

I agree with couselor but I'm not sold on you doing this as bait just yet. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

This really feels like you did and are trying to make your lynch less appealing by claiming you yourself don't know what your role is.  

I'm pretty dome said he is just making these mini games for anyone so he probably went back to randomizing the roles based on the signup list.  That's why there is only 7 in this game as opposed to 9 (I think that's how many the other games had)

I really dont like this post.  We have this lynch and then if wrong are in lynch or lose tomorrow.  Lynching players to just get rid of them is reckless in itself 

Then don’t follow me. Wouldn’t be surprised if you or Orca were mafia with Dingo. 

Archived