Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Dingo sounds like he is throwing a whole lot of **** at the wall hoping something sticks.  

He statyed off by claiming he wasn't gonna read his PM.  Yeah that could have been a gambit or bait.....

Then when pushed and votes started coming he doubled down on that strategy by reasserting that he hasnt read it.  To me it reads as a way to get votes to shift off of him bc it muddied up the odds of lynching him bc if he really hadnt read his PM then his gameplay cant be associated with a role and it's a crapshoot on what he would flip.  

Then when he was up to 4 votes I believe he switched off of all that and claims everything was bait to catch scum 

Then he gets nervous and claims normie, again in an attempt to get votes off of him.

Everything to me appears that he has been trying to get votes off of him and the attention elsewhere from early on.  It seems like it is him trying to survive as opposed to scum hunting or baiting.  

He also is now voting orca for self preservation and not voting for who he thinks is scum, to me none of his actions is town oriented in any way.  I'm definitely not going to move off of him bc he starts dancing crazily.  

I was watching the game of thrones finale so that's why I wasn't around. As for this Dingo thing I don't find his arguments that compelling here. He said the whole dark emerald thing but that's a common color for town and I'd wager dome used that same color before as well. 

I also don't think this whole claiming vanilla vs claiming special thing is great either. I think scum is desperately wanting to stay alive because the numbers game is just as important to them as us. Nobody can counter a vanilla claim but the special claim will get countered. They may out the investigator then but they also lose Dingo. 

Curiosity question - should we name 2 people right now for both specials to invest if Dingo turns up green? They may not pick the same one, but I'll take 50/50 over two incomplete invests over separate people given we wouldn't know what we are dealing with. Have 2 people listed also ensures that scum aren't guaranteed to hit the person or persons invested (though obviously if each picks a different one, the invest would be wasted). 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Curiosity question - should we name 2 people right now for both specials to invest if Dingo turns up green? They may not pick the same one, but I'll take 50/50 over two incomplete invests over separate people given we wouldn't know what we are dealing with. Have 2 people listed also ensures that scum aren't guaranteed to hit the person or persons invested (though obviously if each picks a different one, the invest would be wasted). 

It might be too late.  There is no guarantee both of those people are on.

This could be construed as a pretty blatant "scum statement," but I honestly expect to die tonight, so I would investigate someone else.  I know, the peace of mind aspect weighs heavy when I'm involved, so I won't fault invests on me, but I would invest someone else.

If I'm dead, my scum order is Orca > Pickle >= Rack = Counselor > Forge.

Archived