Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@rackcs you ready to finish this thing?

Maybe. Now there's a second WIFOM scenario happening. You're not actually cleared and did Orca say he investigated you to make you seem sketchy because you're town or because he knew we would think that and you're actually his scum buddy? I have thought Pickle was scum all along but still.

Also Pickle wasn't online when the day ended and yet that action went through rather quickly. I suppose he could've chosen his target ahead of time but that does make me a bit suspicious of you. 

I'm probably overthinking this again like yesterday because I absolutely crumble under any sort of pressure and start second guessing myself. In the end, Pickle has refused to participate in this game, which makes me think he's scum. I'm not going to wait around for him to chime in because he's been online throughout the game and consistently has avoided the thread.

All of this is a long round about way of saying **** it, Lock Pickle. I'm ready to be flamed for this if I'm wrong.

I'm not. I think Pickle is. The anxious side of me worries that you are. Either way I've made my play and locked in Pickle. I'm trusting my gut on this one, I've been on Pickle since near the beginning of day 1.

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Racks you scum?

I will say that this post alleviates my anxiety. If you were the scum and pulling the wool over my eyes you probably would've just hammered quickly and ended things. The fact that you didn't makes me much more certain that we're on the right track with Pickle.

Just now, rackcs said:

I'm town, it's over. We won. 

Since you guys have locked I'm going to comment, plus I never got my gg message, but damn I hope this is true, and if so, thank God it was counselor and not me because I would have slanted more towards voting you, racks lol (sorry)

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

Since you guys have locked I'm going to comment, plus I never got my gg message, but damn I hope this is true, and if so, thank God it was counselor and not me because I would have slanted more towards voting you, racks lol (sorry)

You played brilliantly IMO. Sorry for the lock @DingoLadd. Hopefully it all worked out in the end. 

Just now, Counselor said:

You played brilliantly IMO. Sorry for the lock @DingoLadd. Hopefully it all worked out in the end. 

Nah, it was my bad. I should have switched my vote off Dingo earlier. I purposefully waited to call out the names to see if anything like that happened, but then didn't leave myself enough time to adjust. If we lose, I'll take the L on the chin for that alone. 

Archived