Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 hours ago, The Orca said:
14 hours ago, Counselor said:

Orca is the jester he bites me to try and get me to spaz retaliation lock a vote on him. Not happening play boy 

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

Sup, I’m the Jester.

SwAg

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

Swag

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’m town so please pile your votes on me so we don’t lose night one 

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Dingo

Swag is the Jester and Counselor knows.....is how I read these posts

Swag might be trying to draw out the Jester.

Did he succeed is something to consider?

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Well for one don't act like that isn't exactly what you did in Overwatch. And secondly it was said jokingly. I buy your excuse about being online because you didn't post anywhere else. But being online and inactive is something I like to look for. It's why I was all over Pickle last game and why I'm thinking he is probably scum again.

Inactive is fine to look for, but within the first 12-14 hours, it is a bit much.  People do have work and other things to do.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you are really trying to say that you are working.

and thats why you havent been posting.

am i right?

Something called November 2018 Epic Systems upgrade for the hospital I work at happened over the weekend.  My work efficiency has taken a dive the last 2 days.   if only I knew someone that worked there that could be of assistance.... you know anyone?

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Inactive is fine to look for, but within the first 12-14 hours, it is a bit much.  People do have work and other things to do.

Again, it's not about being inactive. It's about being online and active elsewhere in the forums but ignoring this thread in an attempt to lay low. And then when he got called on it he popped in the thread to say I'm scum before promptly disappearing again.

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

I mean statistically we're most likely to lynch town day 1 so I always keep that in mind. That's why I like to use day 1 more to gauge reactions and such. I also think probably the best strategy is to go after useless players who seem most scummy because at least then if you end up wrong, which you likely will, at least you just get rid of someone who won't help town much anyways.

I was going to vote for you after saying that the best strategy is to lynch bad players but then I realized that you're at 3 votes already so just know that I was going to call you a bad player.

Yawn.  

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag

no reason to claim jester unless he is trying to trap someone or thought he could keep people from lynching him.  

Or, I’m the Jester.  

Captain Jack Sparrow hand movements.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

swag is just a ****ter

Why is Jesster censored?

Archived