Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't have to. And they mean something to me...not asking for them to mean anything to you or anyone else. I don't have anything to support you as scum, just a feeling. I'm not saying I'm right, nor am I trying to convince anyone else to vote for you, just where I'd put my vote right now. No biggie

"I'm just gonna put my vote on someone with no reason" 

C'mon forge you've played how many mafia games now?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

interesting you say that because i have a strange gut feeling on you.

like you are trying to be big bad cool super townie.

You got me, I'm trying to scumhunt this game. 

Nice little double team ya got there. 

its anti-mafia too.

killing swag does nothing to the ratio.

a mafia lynching a townie is worse, and its more likely a mafia is going to want to see a townie lynched.

dingo and rack

If I was mafia I'd go 100% in for the jester because that way no mafia has a shot to die and I can coast for a day on that. 

It's more pro-mafia to vote jester because a day is wasted and they get a free kill that night. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

"I'm just gonna put my vote on someone with no reason" 

C'mon forge you've played how many mafia games now?

For right now? Sure. Day 1 is a mess most games anyway. Why not just go with my feeling? 

deflecting. because 2 people find you suspicious on day 1 doesnt mean they are coordinating.

It's 3 actually, and I didn't say they were. Just noting how you suddenly come out to defend forge the same time as you both find me suspicious. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

It's 3 actually, and I didn't say they were. Just noting how you suddenly come out to defend forge the same time as you both find me suspicious. 

i was thinking it before he said it so it rang true

To be honest, I think both Mafia are between Dingo, Forge, Rick, and Orca.  I’ll detail in inverse order:

Orca never pursued me as The Jester, which is indicative of knowledge regarding The Jester’s identity, and read the setup carefully to show Mafia was aware of The Jester’s identity.

Rick is doing the opposite, pushing me as Mafia, which has the same underlying purpose (knowledge), but also distances from Orca’s position.  Either I’m not The Jester and Rick is right for the wrong reasons, or I’m The Jester and the game continues.

Dingo and Forge are in the same vein.  They were skeptical of the Jester claim, but then did a hard switch away from pursuing me once Dome announced The Jester doesn’t end the game.  They can either keep me around to do nothing and always be willing to self-lynch, form a lynch queue to push whenever pressure is on, or if I’m not The Jester, they can waste a lynch on the Jester they know, and then get me lynched as an imposter.

This isn’t hard, boys.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

If I was mafia I'd go 100% in for the jester because that way no mafia has a shot to die and I can coast for a day on that. 

It's more pro-mafia to vote jester because a day is wasted and they get a free kill that night. 

its obviously more promafia to vote a civ.

if a mafia votes for a jester, they still have a chance to die. same as if they vote for a civ, only the reward is better lynching a civ

Just now, Malfatron said:

i was thinking it before he said it so it rang true

Or you were jumping on because it fit what you wanted to get out of the lynch D1. 

You're accusing me of being anti-mafia but you're voting me for that reason and telling people to keep their votes off swag. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Or you were jumping on because it fit what you wanted to get out of the lynch D1. 

You're accusing me of being anti-mafia but you're voting me for that reason and telling people to keep their votes off swag. 

im not accusing you of being anti-mafia. i have a feeling like you are mafia.

im just cleared up that a particular action(voting swag) isnt the optimal play for either town or mafia.

Archived