Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

why are you trying to get ricks vote off of you?

I’m not, I’m asking because he’s yet to articulate a suspicion on anyone except me, and then defended the lynch candidate.

Votes  - Please check for accuracy.

2 dingo - counselor, malf

2 forge - dingo, squire

2 swag - pickle, swag

1 counselor - orca

1 pickle - rackcs

1 racks - forge

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why would I then be mafia?

It was a joke call back to last game when Dingo said that you disagreeing with him was a sign that you were scum...you disagreed with him here, but I was thinking dingo was scum, which meant that you were town, but if Dingo is town, and you disagreed with him, you're back to being scum :)

That explanation was far more convoluted than it needed to be, sorry about that. 

swag....you need to work on maintaining the illusion you are jester

and for that reason, you are mastering that illusion. a jester wpuld try to make some mistakes in order to make people kinda think hes jester, and kinda lying. while still avoiding the mafia hit

nicely done thus far

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m not, I’m asking because he’s yet to articulate a suspicion on anyone except me, and then defended the lynch candidate.

I already said mafia is swag and malf/counselor.  You following the thread or just looking for little things to push 

Just now, Malfatron said:

swag....you need to work on maintaining the illusion you are jester

and for that reason, you are mastering that illusion. a jester wpuld try to make some mistakes in order to make people kinda think hes jester, and kinda lying. while still avoiding the mafia hit

nicely done thus far

I’m Mafia faking Jester though.

Archived