Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Tk3 said:

Read through Pickles commentary on Macho and explain to me why I am the baddie and he is not...

Unless I'm making too many assumptions on Forge (fairly new to mafia) and Naz (total wild card)...I'd bet you AND Pickle are mafia. 

That is still under the assumption that Counselor was just a missing civ for much of D1, which could be wrong. If not as confident as I was with the Nacho read. Naz could have bussed Nacho late when it was kind of down between the two of them and Forge could have done it early...but Forge's would have been a risk not needed. Leaving you, Pickle, and Naz

Here is what I know...

At least 1 scum voted for Nacho

If Pickle is town, then that means TWO mafia would have been on Nacho, which means that they would have had the numbers to flip onto Naz had they wanted to (unless Naz is mafia also)

Ergo, mathematically I am 100% certain that at least 1 of Pickle or Naz has to be scum, based on knowing that I am town

Just now, The Orca said:

Unless I'm making too many assumptions on Forge (fairly new to mafia) and Naz (total wild card)...I'd bet you AND Pickle are mafia. 

That is still under the assumption that Counselor was just a missing civ for much of D1, which could be wrong. If not as confident as I was with the Nacho read. Naz could have bussed Nacho late when it was kind of down between the two of them and Forge could have done it early...but Forge's would have been a risk not needed. Leaving you, Pickle, and Naz

Why do you keep dismissing Counselor? 

Just now, The Orca said:

We’re coming to the exact same conclusion for the same reasons.. only you are rightfully including myself as a 3rd option.. I’ve obviously eliminated myself since I know my role

Im 100% that even if the final scum is hiding on a Nacho vote then either Pickle or Naz still have to be the other

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why do you keep dismissing Counselor? 

It's an assumption. To assume he is mafia means he risked killing himself yesterday and did...until Dome corrected his statement. I dont think him as a mafia would have done so

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think you are too quick to dismiss Forge as a suspect... but tonight has to be either Pickle or Naz

although Pickle is the much better option considering Naz is sort of a null tell due to his hands being tied

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

We’re coming to the exact same conclusion for the same reasons.. only you are rightfully including myself as a 3rd option.. I’ve obviously eliminated myself since I know my role

Im 100% that even if the final scum is hiding on a Nacho vote then either Pickle or Naz still have to be the other

Correction, the final scum HAS to be hiding on Nacho..

Its just whether he CHOSE to or if he was forced to (Naz)

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Here is what I know...

At least 1 scum voted for Nacho

If Pickle is town, then that means TWO mafia would have been on Nacho, which means that they would have had the numbers to flip onto Naz had they wanted to (unless Naz is mafia also)

Ergo, mathematically I am 100% certain that at least 1 of Pickle or Naz has to be scum, based on knowing that I am town

I said it a number of times 

Counselor and naz are the final 2.  

Orca and tk3 would be the active mafia types but not feeling either one right now.  

Dingo is the claimed vengeful 

I'm town through and through and you all know it lol. 

Forge has played his town game imo.

Very strong read that counselor and naz are the final 2 mafia, with a very outside shot at one sitting in orca/tk3.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's an assumption. To assume he is mafia means he risked killing himself yesterday and did...until Dome corrected his statement. I dont think him as a mafia would have done so

It's only a risk if he wasn't following along 

If you are certain it cant be counselor then its naz

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I said it a number of times 

Counselor and naz are the final 2.  

Orca and tk3 would be the active mafia types but not feeling either one right now.  

Dingo is the claimed vengeful 

I'm town through and through and you all know it lol. 

Forge has played his town game imo.

Very strong read that counselor and naz are the final 2 mafia, with a very outside shot at one sitting in orca/tk3.

Naz could be.. But you are the better bet..

By all rights you should be accusing me for all of the reasons I am accusing you

But you’re cozying up and trying to get me to support you because you will need my vote

I feel strongly it’s the pickle

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's only a risk if he wasn't following along 

If you are certain it cant be counselor then its naz

It’s probably you and Naz

my theory that I wanted to test was that Pickle was bussing Naz but didn’t expect him to actually be a lynch candidate

In that scenario, I assume you would have hammered Nacho, which is what I wanted to happen

but I think Pickle is the better play, simply from an odds standpoint

if somehow both of the other mafia bussed Nacho, then good on them

Sorry guys, I'm stuck at work right now and my son is having his first day of ABA therapy today. Lots going on right now lol. Will catch up when I get the chance and add in my thoughts. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

Naz could be.. But you are the better bet..

By all rights you should be accusing me for all of the reasons I am accusing you

But you’re cozying up and trying to get me to support you because you will need my vote

I feel strongly it’s the pickle

Bc I dont believe your reasoning is sound.  It's much more logical that the final 2 are counselor and naz.  They both decided to eventually buss nacho to gain cover.  

Both of their votes had no reason to them.  In this style of game the only people who just drop votes without thinking logically are scum (they both did this).  

From my viewpoint 

Pr - civ

Dingo (ucc vengeful)

Forge - stronger civ read 

Orca - civ read but is good enough to be an active mafia. 

Tk3 - civ read but is good enough to be an active mafia.

Counselor and naz - mafia reads abound 

The final 2 mafia are in this group counselor/naz/tk3/orca

Archived