Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

30 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

They are not both mafia

I think nacho is the one, but I still think Forges behavior is damaging

and even if forge is right, he has no business being proud of the way he locked in

You honestly think Forge's posts come from a town-sided perspective? Even in the criminal minds game, he made actual attempts to scumhunt. He was defensive when voted in that game as well, but not to this same extreme.

And most importantly: He didn't hard OMGUS. Reread Forge's posts in this thread. Do you see him genuinely trying to figure out anything about other posters, aside from the person fosing him? I don't, and in my experience with Forge's games previously, he has made an effort. In this game he simply hasn't. And that's on top of the extreme reaction to an FOS.

Seemed like to me he just wanted to blend in and got angry that I wouldn't let him lol.

It's curious to me how certain others have distanced themselves from Forge. No one is directly defending him or fosing him (but me). I think his partners know it would be a kiss of death. Pay close attention, if I am lynched, how the bandwagon progresses. I think the scum team is hesitant here because if I'm lynched it basically confirms Forge so they don't want to associate with him.

On 4/28/2019 at 10:26 PM, Forge said:

I feel like all three big events this weekend totally lived up to the hype.

Except the 49ers drafting a punter. That was not living up to the hype. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:29 AM, Forge said:

Morning everyone. 

On 4/29/2019 at 1:30 PM, Forge said:

To say good morning

On 4/29/2019 at 1:31 PM, Forge said:

We hit 18? 

On 4/29/2019 at 3:38 PM, Forge said:

I love how this actually isn't an explanation, but tries to be one. 

Made one post prior to the good morning post but after the game started, not two. It was also the first comment after the game had started with no conversation as of yet, what type of comment would have been acceptable, just out of curiosity? 

Two additional posts were made after you questioned the good morning post, shouldn't have factored into your decision to question said post. Are you secretly David Gettleman? Haven't seen reaching like this since Daniel Jones went 6 overall...

@TheKillerNacho id suggest this was scum hunting from Forge. I think your "hasn't scum hunted" argument is weak. there has been numerous others who have been far more egregious in the non scum hunting from. Whichakok hasn't posted, Naz, Counselor (He is standing out imo),  

18 hours ago, Counselor said:

What did I miss

18 hours ago, Counselor said:

Three of those guys are mafia I bet. Spreading votes for now until the final moment

3 hours ago, Forge said:

"Don't force posts. Forced posts = Scum", votes for Forge. 

"Forge is lurking but not posting = Scum", votes for Forge. 

I was far more active in Gopher's world, so now I think you're trying to make stuff fit. There's nothing to contribute in here at this point and apparently, when I try to be active and post, it's scum activity.  You seem to be tunneling hard on me for some reason.  Nacho. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Oh, the defensive angle again. Such a primitive narrative. I've been accused of being defensive in every game, but clearly a tell. keep up the good work. You aren't trying to find scum either...you're just throwing crap at the wall and whatever response I have are attributing to being scum. You're not trying to find scum...you're trying to manufacture scum. there's a difference. 

I'm already tired of this. When you have something real to say we can discuss it then. Until then, my vote is essentially locked on to you and I will comment when there is something in file worth commenting on. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Same thing that Gopher said in criminal minds...blah blah blah. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Really pushing hard to manufacture scum out of thin air here. Wants reaction, gets none, scum. If I defend myself, I"m defensive, I'm scum. I didn't project any lack of trying to find scum on to you, so now you're just clearly making crap up. You targeted me for a "good morning" everyone post when clearly admitted there were others making filler posts, but just lolreasons. Tried to use "two" other posts as evidence of a trend, when only one existed and succeeding posts were made after you questioned it, so just telling a story to fit a narrative. 

nacho (locked) 

There, I scum hunted. 

Again a good comment from Forge

3 hours ago, Forge said:

It always is. Everything is always a bad look. Doesn't matter. People never pay attention to anything, just want to create and fill a narrative. It was a bad look last game, and it was a bad look the game before. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Wrong. My reaction to you was completely ignoring you, because you see, this was your first vote towards me: 

And I completely ignored that. My next post was "good morning everyone". I actually didn't address you at all until you addressed me again - and I didn't comment at all on your vote, I commented on your explanation to Pickle about your vote, which was laughable. But keep spinning those lies. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I admit you weren't worth my time. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Oh, I'm sure it will be miserable. You played criminal minds, though you weren't active in the beginning, so maybe you don't know, but  my frustration should not be a shock. As I said, I've been accused of "defending" myself too vigorously in every game, lashing out every game, etc. My personality could use some work lol

This is all of Forge's posts I believe

On 4/28/2019 at 10:23 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

tk3 for old times sake and to not get modkilled

On 4/28/2019 at 10:23 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I see some epicmafia roles in here. Gruuuute

On 4/29/2019 at 6:24 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

absolutely

On 4/29/2019 at 6:25 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

that was a great townsided thought from tk3. Forge

On 4/29/2019 at 1:23 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

What was the purpose of this message?

On 4/29/2019 at 2:32 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Certainly there are others that are guilty of filler but that combined with his previous two posts are a trend.

20 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Not saying he's definitely town, but pointing out the optimal town strategy earns him town points in my mind.

20 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm suspicious of people who make multiple posts in a game of mafia without actually talking about said game of Mafia.

If you are town, don't force yourself to make posts. Instead, try to create conversation that helps you find mafia.

Counselor and Naz fit the bill here and Whickakok hasn't posted...seems like you are tunneled on Forge from the start with little scum hunting yourself

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Technically speaking when you use the : signifies a ratio. 3:9 would mean there is 3 mafia to 9 town when you mean to say 3 out of 9 is mafia (a ratio of 3:6).

But it was obvious what you meant.

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Indeed. Not sure why anyone is pushing the idea split votes are a problem. The day ends when someone gets a majority of votes - BWs are dangerous unless you're damn sure that person is scum.

I'd be tempted to vote Counselor or Nazgul but

Forge is still actively lurking and when he posts he contributes nothing. Reminds me of his play from gopher's world mafia. We gave him a pass in that game cause he was knew and played the learning card pretty well. I don't like it.

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You aren't trying to find scum in either case.

and now you join a bw and omgus.

Why so defensive about a single fos?

originally I voted you to see your reaction

your reaction is bad. Not only are you trying to project your lack of trying to find scum on me (despite me listing actual reasons why I believe someone to be scum or town), you omgus'd with resolution. A town reaction this isn't. Kinda baffling other posters aren't jumping on this

lol

I almost want to believe youre town but this is just awful

everyone in this thread has tried to find scum to some extent outside of three posters: You, Counsellor, and Dingo (who is uncced town pr).

What do you feel I made up about you? What have you contributed to this game? Which other posters only contributed to the game via filler? I voted you to get your reaction so I could get a read on you. Your reaction to a single vote and a single fos is absurd if you're town. Not to mention locking the vote on a person who has two other votes on them - deflecting and hoping either your partners will blitz or town will join the BW (unlikely).

As for the bolded you made two other posts afterwards, those are the ones I was referring to. I'm unsure if you're intentionally trying to spin words or not?

Btw if I'm right Forge's partners are probably trying to distance themselves. No one has really interacted with Forge yet except myself.

btw, the fact he locked his vote on me makes me think Tk3 and Orca are both town. don't think a scum locks their vote unless they think they're sitting pretty on a town-led ml. Which means remaining mafia, if Forge is scum, would be in Rick/Naz/wsomething/Counsellor.

If/when I'm lynched, lynch Forge and then in there.

So you admit you tried to ignore me on purpose?

how wude

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You honestly think Forge's posts come from a town-sided perspective? Even in the criminal minds game, he made actual attempts to scumhunt. He was defensive when voted in that game as well, but not to this same extreme.

And most importantly: He didn't hard OMGUS. Reread Forge's posts in this thread. Do you see him genuinely trying to figure out anything about other posters, aside from the person fosing him? I don't, and in my experience with Forge's games previously, he has made an effort. In this game he simply hasn't. And that's on top of the extreme reaction to an FOS.

Seemed like to me he just wanted to blend in and got angry that I wouldn't let him lol.

It's curious to me how certain others have distanced themselves from Forge. No one is directly defending him or fosing him (but me). I think his partners know it would be a kiss of death. Pay close attention, if I am lynched, how the bandwagon progresses. I think the scum team is hesitant here because if I'm lynched it basically confirms Forge so they don't want to associate with him.

So here is all of Nacho's posts I believe. I see little scum hunting from him as well as like Forge. Not sure why Nacho is using the lack of scum hunting as a reason to push Forge imo. Most of Nacho's posts are tunneling on Forge, talking about mechanics, or about good mornings 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

They are not both mafia

I think nacho is the one, but I still think Forges behavior is damaging

and even if forge is right, he has no business being proud of the way he locked in

I'm not proud. Not trying to be, tbh.  And my behavior is always damaging lol. My threadplay sucks. Your earlier assessment that I may not have the constitution for this is probably pretty accurate tbh. I can't change my personality, and honestly, I won't. Unfortunately, my personality is not conducive to winning these games. I've only played 3 other games, but I've been told that basically all aspects of my posting personality are scum traits lol. 

I make very long posts with reasons and explanations sometimes. Was told by swag that this is a scum tell. 

I defend myself vigorously, have been told in every game this is a scum trait, but I keep doing it.

I like to make jokes, this was basically accounted for as a scum trait in the last game. 

I use "lol" a lot. It's a scum trait. 

These games frustrate me to hell and back to be perfectly honest. But I do have fun playing them, and once I'm out of this thread, it doesn't bother me at all, so there's no reason to quit. Besides, the way I play should always get me lynched. Regardless of whether it is wrong or right. Sometimes it'll be right, sometimes wrong. Those are the breaks. But that means I typically won't be in games for very long, so the frustration has a quick end date lol. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not proud. Not trying to be, tbh.  And my behavior is always damaging lol. My threadplay sucks. Your earlier assessment that I may not have the constitution for this is probably pretty accurate tbh. I can't change my personality, and honestly, I won't. Unfortunately, my personality is not conducive to winning these games. I've only played 3 other games, but I've been told that basically all aspects of my posting personality are scum traits lol. 

I make very long posts with reasons and explanations sometimes. Was told by swag that this is a scum tell. 

I defend myself vigorously, have been told in every game this is a scum trait, but I keep doing it.

I like to make jokes, this was basically accounted for as a scum trait in the last game. 

These games frustrate me to hell and back to be perfectly honest. But I do have fun playing them, and once I'm out of this thread, it doesn't bother me at all, so there's no reason to quit. Besides, the way I play should always get me lynched. Regardless of whether it is wrong or right. Sometimes it'll be right, sometimes wrong. Those are the breaks. But that means I typically won't be in games for very long, so the frustration has a quick end date lol. 

Dont let anyone dictate how you play

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Once people mislynch you like 10 times based on their "reads", they will start to change their "reads" to fit your playstyle, if not this will be them....

tenor.gif?itemid=10873928

42 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Counselor and Naz fit the bill here and Whickakok hasn't posted...seems like you are tunneled on Forge from the start with little scum hunting yourself

So here is all of Nacho's posts I believe. I see little scum hunting from him as well as like Forge. Not sure why Nacho is using the lack of scum hunting as a reason to push Forge imo. Most of Nacho's posts are tunneling on Forge, talking about mechanics, or about good mornings 

The main reason is the reaction. Prior to that I was indeed voting him for trying to force lines without contributing anything; but I was no where near convinced he was scum.

Let's also be real here: do a compilation of anyone's posts in this game. If we went through all your posts, how much of substance would you have? It's been a slow game. Compare that to Forge though who has done literally nothing but off-topic stuff and his overly defensive omgus.

42 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Forge. Between him and Nacho, forge's reaction is worse IMO. 

it's 5/9 to get lynched so no one put more than 3 votes on a single person unless the majority have weighed in otherwise mafia will just hammer. 

I was kinda hoping mafia would bw me to make themselves obvious

But they almost certainly know that doing something like that would be a horrible idea as they would be under fire when Forge flips scum.

8 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

All of my posts have been game related - what are you on about now @The Orca?

Mostly filler imo. Either about spread out votes or stuff like this

17 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Everyone is forgetting about Taylor Swift's newest single Me! which dropped on Friday too.

And I don't buy this either. Not with these clowns who constantly think they are FF's greatest gift.
I am it's greatest gift. 

17 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Oh boy. I am going to have to take baby steps here with you all, eh?
Obviously a joke. Which is why I am here with the mafia training course with the other rejects.

9 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I don't need this kind of sass early in the morning.

On 4/29/2019 at 6:15 PM, Nazgul said:

Good job so far dumbasses.

On 4/29/2019 at 3:36 PM, Nazgul said:

Your favorite poster (me) has arrived.

I wouldn't call that scum hunting or game related imo for the most part 

Archived