Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

"Don't force posts. Forced posts = Scum", votes for Forge. 

"Forge is lurking but not posting = Scum", votes for Forge. 

I was far more active in Gopher's world, so now I think you're trying to make stuff fit. There's nothing to contribute in here at this point and apparently, when I try to be active and post, it's scum activity.  You seem to be tunneling hard on me for some reason.  Nacho. 

You aren't trying to find scum in either case.

and now you join a bw and omgus.

Why so defensive about a single fos?

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You aren't trying to find scum in either case.

and now you join a bw and omgus.

Why so defensive about a single fos?

Oh, the defensive angle again. Such a primitive narrative. I've been accused of being defensive in every game, but clearly a tell. keep up the good work. You aren't trying to find scum either...you're just throwing crap at the wall and whatever response I have are attributing to being scum. You're not trying to find scum...you're trying to manufacture scum. there's a difference. 

I'm already tired of this. When you have something real to say we can discuss it then. Until then, my vote is essentially locked on to you and I will comment when there is something in file worth commenting on. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh, the defensive angle again. Such a primitive narrative. I've been accused of being defensive in every game, but clearly a tell. keep up the good work. You aren't trying to find scum either...you're just throwing crap at the wall and whatever response I have are attributing to being scum. You're not trying to find scum...you're trying to manufacture scum. there's a difference. 

I'm already tired of this. When you have something real to say we can discuss it then. Until then, my vote is essentially locked on to you and I will comment when there is something in file worth commenting on. 

originally I voted you to see your reaction

your reaction is bad. Not only are you trying to project your lack of trying to find scum on me (despite me listing actual reasons why I believe someone to be scum or town), you omgus'd with resolution. A town reaction this isn't. Kinda baffling other posters aren't jumping on this

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

originally I voted you to see your reaction

your reaction is bad. Not only are you trying to project your lack of trying to find scum on me (despite me listing actual reasons why I believe someone to be scum or town), you omgus'd with resolution. A town reaction this isn't. Kinda baffling other posters aren't jumping on this

Same thing that Gopher said in criminal minds...blah blah blah. 

Really pushing hard to manufacture scum out of thin air here. Wants reaction, gets none, scum. If I defend myself, I"m defensive, I'm scum. I didn't project any lack of trying to find scum on to you, so now you're just clearly making crap up. You targeted me for a "good morning" everyone post when clearly admitted there were others making filler posts, but just lolreasons. Tried to use "two" other posts as evidence of a trend, when only one existed and succeeding posts were made after you questioned it, so just telling a story to fit a narrative. 

nacho (locked) 

There, I scum hunted. 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

We're past 36 hours, right?

What if we blitz someone and Use the mechanics to manufacture multiple deaths tonight? Maybe we catch a mafia laying low?

On 4/28/2019 at 10:19 PM, Dome said:

I'm going to extend this rule because Game 1was earlier than expected + Draft Weekend.

If you fail to vote before Tuesday at 11:59est you'll be eliminated from this game.

Not sure which 11:59 but I assume PM. So that wouldnt work here due to the extension Tk3...plus that would be bad if we did it and Dingo (vengeful townie) and possibly Whickakok (however its spelled), Naz, and Counselor havent voted or posted. We could hit on scum, but we could also lose the game in 1 move like that. It's really risky and not worth losing Dingo imo

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Really pushing hard to manufacture scum out of thin air here. Wants reaction, gets none, scum. If I defend myself, I"m defensive, I'm scum. I didn't project any lack of trying to find scum on to you, so now you're just clearly making crap up. You targeted me for a "good morning" everyone post when clearly admitted there were others making filler posts, but just lolreasons. Tried to use "two" other posts as evidence of a trend, when only one existed and succeeding posts were made after you questioned it, so just telling a story to fit a narrative. 

nacho (locked) 

There, I scum hunted. 

lol

I almost want to believe youre town but this is just awful

everyone in this thread has tried to find scum to some extent outside of three posters: You, Counsellor, and Dingo (who is uncced town pr).

What do you feel I made up about you? What have you contributed to this game? Which other posters only contributed to the game via filler? I voted you to get your reaction so I could get a read on you. Your reaction to a single vote and a single fos is absurd if you're town. Not to mention locking the vote on a person who has two other votes on them - deflecting and hoping either your partners will blitz or town will join the BW (unlikely).

As for the bolded you made two other posts afterwards, those are the ones I was referring to. I'm unsure if you're intentionally trying to spin words or not?

Btw if I'm right Forge's partners are probably trying to distance themselves. No one has really interacted with Forge yet except myself.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Bad look on Forge tbh

It always is. Everything is always a bad look. Doesn't matter. People never pay attention to anything, just want to create and fill a narrative. It was a bad look last game, and it was a bad look the game before. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not sure which 11:59 but I assume PM. So that wouldnt work here due to the extension Tk3...plus that would be bad if we did it and Dingo (vengeful townie) and possibly Whickakok (however its spelled), Naz, and Counselor havent voted or posted. We could hit on scum, but we could also lose the game in 1 move like that. It's really risky and not worth losing Dingo imo

Good call, but if Dingo votes I think we should do it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I voted you to get your reaction so I could get a read on you. Your reaction to a single vote and a single fos is absurd if you're town.

Wrong. My reaction to you was completely ignoring you, because you see, this was your first vote towards me: 

On 4/29/2019 at 3:25 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

that was a great townsided thought from tk3. Forge

And I completely ignored that. My next post was "good morning everyone". I actually didn't address you at all until you addressed me again - and I didn't comment at all on your vote, I commented on your explanation to Pickle about your vote, which was laughable. But keep spinning those lies. 

btw, the fact he locked his vote on me makes me think Tk3 and Orca are both town. don't think a scum locks their vote unless they think they're sitting pretty on a town-led ml. Which means remaining mafia, if Forge is scum, would be in Rick/Naz/wsomething/Counsellor.

If/when I'm lynched, lynch Forge and then in there.