Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

It always is. Everything is always a bad look. Doesn't matter. People never pay attention to anything, just want to create and fill a narrative. It was a bad look last game, and it was a bad look the game before. 

This is way too early in the game for this frustration 

Either you are doing a bad job playing your part, or you lack the constitution for this. This is D1 of 9 games. This has potential to be miserable by the time this is all over 

Either way, forge

Just now, Forge said:

Wrong. My reaction to you was completely ignoring you, because you see, this was your first vote towards me: 

And I completely ignored that. My next post was "good morning everyone". I actually didn't address you at all until you addressed me again - and I didn't comment at all on your vote, I commented on your explanation to Pickle about your vote, which was laughable. But keep spinning those lies. 

So you admit you tried to ignore me on purpose?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

This is way too early in the game for this frustration 

Either you are doing a bad job playing your part, or you lack the constitution for this. This is D1 of 9 games. This has potential to be miserable by the time this is all over 

Either way, forge

Oh, I'm sure it will be miserable. You played criminal minds, though you weren't active in the beginning, so maybe you don't know, but  my frustration should not be a shock. As I said, I've been accused of "defending" myself too vigorously in every game, lashing out every game, etc. My personality could use some work lol

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh, I'm sure it will be miserable. You played criminal minds, though you weren't active in the beginning, so maybe you don't know, but  my frustration should not be a shock. As I said, I've been accused of "defending" myself too vigorously in every game, lashing out every game, etc. My personality could use some work lol

It feels like you are intentionally trying to behave a certain way

not genuinely being that way

theres a difference

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I legit halfway believe they are scum partners

i usually don’t accuse people of that, but this is bozzaro level interaction

It feels more like a dumb move by scum partners bussing each other d1, but I think at least 1 is scum coming on too strong and forced. 

@Forge imo is playing similarly to how he played in Criminal Minds including the locked vote on D1. 

Wasnt he almost lynched doing that until he produced some valuable info...what would be the point of doing so at the beginning of D1 this game as well if he was scum. Doesnt add up to me. Almost painting a target on his own back

That said, given the game setup...wouldnt the mafia want to bus each other early to appear civ...kind of like Nacho and Forge are doing?

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I disagree. I'd think it would be smart to buss D1 given this setup

If the buss attempt is successful d1, then the next mafia lynched is game.  That would be far too risky d1 imo.  However, as I already said, it kinda feels like that right now. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

If the buss attempt is successful d1, then the next mafia lynched is game.  That would be far too risky d1 imo.  However, as I already said, it kinda feels like that right now. 

This is absolutely correct, but I kind of wanted the false logic to stay out in the ether....