Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Riveting game.  Truly a collection of all stars.  Glad I had the foresight to sidestep this freight train because I’d have been blindsided.  Shaping up precisely how I envisioned from the player list.  10/10, would read 18 posts again.

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Riveting game.  Truly a collection of all stars.  Glad I had the foresight to sidestep this freight train because I’d have been blindsided.  Shaping up precisely how I envisioned from the player list.  10/10, would read 18 posts again.

We hit 18? 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I absolutely love not having to sift through 40 pages of nonsense after work today

As long as it is active as we approach nightfall, I’m content

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting that you question forge about the purpose of his "good morning" post but sit silently about a few others that you could have questioned...…..

Certainly there are others that are guilty of filler but that combined with his previous two posts are a trend.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:
1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting that you question forge about the purpose of his "good morning" post but sit silently about a few others that you could have questioned...…..

Certainly there are others that are guilty of filler but that combined with his previous two posts are a trend.

I love how this actually isn't an explanation, but tries to be one. 

Made one post prior to the good morning post but after the game started, not two. It was also the first comment after the game had started with no conversation as of yet, what type of comment would have been acceptable, just out of curiosity? 

Two additional posts were made after you questioned the good morning post, shouldn't have factored into your decision to question said post. Are you secretly David Gettleman? Haven't seen reaching like this since Daniel Jones went 6 overall...