Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @Counselor, @wwhickok, @TheKillerNacho, @Tk3, @DingoLadd, @ET80. @Nazgul, @Forge 

Game 1:

White Flag Mafia - 3 harmless Goons (No night hit) are trying to move in on our little Town, let's run them out! If you kill 2 of them, the third will run back to The Boss and tell him these Townies aren't to be trifled with (Whiteflag)! Oh yeah, someone brought a switchblade just in case (Vengeful Townie).

3 White Flag Mafia Goons vs 1 Vengeful Townie + 5 Townies

Game 2:

The Boss - After the dust had settled, The Boss (Godfather) showed up with one of his Goons to check things out for himself. The Cop and Doctor have been put on standy-by for this violent visitor. 

1 Godfather + 1 Goon vs 1 Cop + 1 Doctor + 5 Townies

Roles for all 8 games have been set. Players will not all have equal amounts of Civ/Scum/Other Roles for obvious anti-gaming reasons.

Game 1 will be going out later tonight (well after midnight EST).

Day 1 will officially begin Sunday at Noon EST.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Actually you're right, just something I thought of when I read the setups but the numbers wouldnt be correct for Game 2 and it presents the problem of the town knowing who the new guy is so its probably a complete reroll rather an extension of game 1

you're a dolphin fan, right?

how are you feeling about Rosen and the division as a whole?

Lively bunch today!!!!!

Just a reminder since this is different than usual for games I host.... this game doesn't have voting deadlines. 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:20 AM, Dome said:

A Day will end when a player has over half of the game's players voting for them. If this happens when I'm not around, tag me and I'll do the lynch write up as soon as I'm available to do one. Once this is done there is no more talking until the Night write up is posted.