Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

VC

1 Nacho: orca
1 Forge: nacho 
1 Dingo: PR
1 orca: tk3

For the record, I won't be keeping a regular VC for a month straight lol.

So player provided VCs are much appreciated.  Thanks @Pickle Rick

I'll definitely keep it updated on my days off and most nights after work. For the most part, with only 9 players voting at most and no deadline, it should be fairly apparent when a player is getting close to being lynched.

I'll post VCs more often when we're nearing a lynch, but it shouldn't be too hard for players who are staying read up to know roughly where the votes lie.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Quite likely. Split votes that early with only 9 of us is certainly odd though.

Care to elaborate more on this?

Would it be better to have all 4 votes on one player right now and allow mafia to drop the hammer on a potential town member....

A quick lynch right now is not the best idea imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Would it be better to have all 4 votes on one player right now and allow mafia to drop the hammer on a potential town member....

Having a majority vote isn't an instant lynch.
Not latching onto someone else's vote can be seen as purposely avoiding being grouped. 
Which is why I don't think Mafia would instantly drop a hammer. That would be an easy way to get caught.

With only 9 people here though - a much smaller group of people than normal, yes I do find it a bit odd that the first 44% of voters choose to go separate ways. When  in the games I've played a large majority of people are more than willing to jump on the first or second name bolded. Maybe I am looking at this oddly and maybe we are the nine most independent voters on this site - but I have my doubts.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

And the low activity in this thread when most of you won't shut your damn mouths is confusing too.
Trying not to slip up in Game 1 of the Tourney? 

I blame that on the weekend more than anything, Endgame, GOT, draft is a pretty big trio of events. 

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Having a majority vote isn't an instant lynch.
Not latching onto someone else's vote can be seen as purposely avoiding being grouped. 
Which is why I don't think Mafia would instantly drop a hammer. That would be an easy way to get caught.

With only 9 people here though - a much smaller group of people than normal, yes I do find it a bit odd that the first 44% of voters choose to go separate ways. When  in the games I've played a large majority of people are more than willing to jump on the first or second name bolded. Maybe I am looking at this oddly and maybe we are the nine most independent voters on this site - but I have my doubts.

Everyone's going to be overly cautious in a small game, including town. 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I blame that on the weekend more than anything, Endgame, GOT, draft is a pretty big trio of events. 

Everyone is forgetting about Taylor Swift's newest single Me! which dropped on Friday too.

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Everyone's going to be overly cautious in a small game, including town. 

And I don't buy this either. Not with these clowns who constantly think they are FF's greatest gift.
I am it's greatest gift. 

10 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Everyone is forgetting about Taylor Swift's newest single Me! which dropped on Friday too.

And I don't buy this either. Not with these clowns who constantly think they are FF's greatest gift.
I am it's greatest gift. 

....I hope that's a joke. 

Convince me to lynch someone then. If you're it's greatest gift lead town to victory and use the like 4-6 pages to find scum and nail them to the cross. 

Low inactivity+ no deadline= no sense of urgency which leads to no results. 

7 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Quite likely. Split votes that early with only 9 of us is certainly odd though.

I’ll bite

Nacho

Why don’t you step up and place a vote rather than complain about how everyone else is voting?

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Indeed. Not sure why anyone is pushing the idea split votes are a problem. The day ends when someone gets a majority of votes - BWs are dangerous unless you're damn sure that person is scum.

I'd be tempted to vote Counselor or Nazgul but

Forge is still actively lurking and when he posts he contributes nothing. Reminds me of his play from gopher's world mafia. We gave him a pass in that game cause he was knew and played the learning card pretty well. I don't like it.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:20 AM, Dome said:

If you miss a vote during a day that lasts more than 36 hours you'll be eliminated from that game.

We're past 36 hours, right?

What if we blitz someone and Use the mechanics to manufacture multiple deaths tonight? Maybe we catch a mafia laying low?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Indeed. Not sure why anyone is pushing the idea split votes are a problem. The day ends when someone gets a majority of votes - BWs are dangerous unless you're damn sure that person is scum.

I'd be tempted to vote Counselor or Nazgul but

Forge is still actively lurking and when he posts he contributes nothing. Reminds me of his play from gopher's world mafia. We gave him a pass in that game cause he was knew and played the learning card pretty well. I don't like it.

"Don't force posts. Forced posts = Scum", votes for Forge. 

"Forge is lurking but not posting = Scum", votes for Forge. 

I was far more active in Gopher's world, so now I think you're trying to make stuff fit. There's nothing to contribute in here at this point and apparently, when I try to be active and post, it's scum activity.  You seem to be tunneling hard on me for some reason.  Nacho.