Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Also it could be as simple as they role investigated malf and found that he was the jailer and so they killed him for that reason. Either way I don't think in this case that swag being alive is as suspicious. Now if he survived tonight's kill on the other hand I'd start questioning things a bit

I feel like this is an interesting thing to say at this juncture...because it gives a built in reason to go after swag tomorrow. So now, if I were scum, and read this...why wouldn't I avoid hitting swag tonight and push the suspicion onto him? I think this comment makes a lot of sense for scum to say though. 

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He claimed 2 invests yesterday. No one but mafia would do that 

He also is still alive, he is playing the long con from the beginning 

That investigator comment is definitely interesting and something I didn't notice at first but overall I don't think it's as nearly enough to override all of the stuff with orca today.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I feel like this is an interesting thing to say at this juncture...because it gives a built in reason to go after swag tomorrow. So now, if I were scum, and read this...why wouldn't I avoid hitting swag tonight and push the suspicion onto him? I think this comment makes a lot of sense for scum to say though. 

It's just the truth. If mafia skips over swag tonight because of that comment they are stupid. Swag is smart enough to argue his way out of lynch with just that to go on. With all roles being vanilla, swag is the single biggest threat to any mafia faction left in the game. I can see mafia skipping swag to kill malf but skipping him to kill anyone left in the game is a bad move imo.

Just now, rackcs said:

It's just the truth. If mafia skips over swag tonight because of that comment they are stupid. Swag is smart enough to argue his way out of lynch with just that to go on. With all roles being vanilla, swag is the single biggest threat to any mafia faction left in the game. I can see mafia skipping swag to kill malf but skipping him to kill anyone left in the game is a bad move imo.

Don't get me wrong...it absolutely is the truth. But I Think we all know that (well, at least you and I know that lol, I can't speak for the others, but I assume that for most of them it would be the case), I just don't love the idea of putting it out there like that. Something best left unsaid. 

Just now, Forge said:

Don't get me wrong...it absolutely is the truth. But I Think we all know that (well, at least you and I know that lol, I can't speak for the others, but I assume that for most of them it would be the case), I just don't love the idea of putting it out there like that. Something best left unsaid. 

Maybe so. I do tend to be pretty unfiltered with my thoughts and such so I'll keep that in mind for the future.

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Hold on, so you think actual mafia would be hesitant to lynch you but somehow I'm the mafia because I voted for you? Really I think this whole play doesn't even make sense. You already had heat on you going into the day and then acted sketchy and everything. What makes you think town wouldn't vote for that? I don't think there's really anything to gain from that move. It also doesn't matter because I'm pretty sure this is all bull**** to deflect from your poor attempt to claim joker to avoid being lynched. You have been all over the place this day phase and I'm not buying it.

I haven't seen this side of Racks before...way more passionate than previous games...got something to live for?

Also, I said hesitant. Which you were. You didn't go full in on me until after I backed off the Mafia claim...which if I was the Jester I would have kept up that charade the entire day and voted myself

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I haven't seen this side of Racks before...way more passionate than previous games...got something to live for?

Also, I said hesitant. Which you were. You didn't go full in on me until after I backed off the Mafia claim...which if I was the Jester I would have kept up that charade the entire day and voted myself

Oh please you tried this angle with my change in game play last game. ORCA

50 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I think I was pretty "passionate" in overwatch when I was getting dome lynched. I wouldn't shut up about it.

And technically I didn't lynch you before you backed off but I had said last night that I was buying what swag was selling but just didn't want to leave my vote on someone overnight. I said that you were coming across pretty blatantly as mafia in the same way I've stated all day long last night before you stopped with the mafia ****.

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I don't think I've ever seen it.

If you vote one or the other, they come out of the woodwork to defend the other.

It's happened a few times for sure...rarely though because I'm usually dead D1 in some manner (lynch or hit)

Archived