Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

squire was posting then though.

I honestly must have just not thought about him then honestly. I think forge was on my mind because he literally hadn't posted at all and pickle because of my read on him last game. I know that's not a great excuse but that's really all it is.

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, I think the Jester is Rick, and he assumes that I'll either get annoyed and lead the lynch on him, or I'll die and roll over Town, which will prompt you all to lynch him since he's been wrong about literally everything.

I don't really buy pickle being the jester. Hes been aggressively campaigning against his own lynch when I think the jester would only really half heartedly defend themself.

In case I dont stay as stumpy....

I think Dingo is actually the Jester...but needs to be examined...could easily be the mafia

Counselor I'm still high on as being mafia due to today's play added to the connections I explained that were laughed at

Racks is where we should lynch imo. Seemed hesitant to go full in on my claim of being mafia and then when I backed off he jumped on. D1 and D2 had an excuse for activity though it wasnt needed to post it...seems like he didn't want to be lynched for inactivity as well (getting ahead of a lynch reason imo)

Pickle I think is civ based on how he has played as a whole. Jester at worse

Swag I think is sketchy...especially his posts in the last 2 hours

Forge I'd lean as civ. Liked his attempt to think instead of trudging along following

Just now, SwAg said:

So, me not speaking in an absolute is hedging?

No you said you couldn't think of a reason....but there is a reason, orca explained it to you.

All you have to do when he flips town is call him crap when in reality you already know he is gonna flip town and just need that out when everyone else sees it 

If it’s not Orca, I would go Rick > rack > Forge for Mafia.  I don’t think it’s Dingo or Counselor at this point.  I don’t think either are good enough as Mafia to be this candid.  I think rack and Counselor are clear on being The Jester.

Just now, SwAg said:

If it’s not Orca, I would go Rick > rack > Forge for Mafia.  I don’t think it’s Dingo or Counselor at this point.  I don’t think either are good enough as Mafia to be this candid.  I think rack and Counselor are clear on being The Jester.

I think I'll be dead tonight. Or dingo

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No you said you couldn't think of a reason....but there is a reason, orca explained it to you.

All you have to do when he flips town is call him crap when in reality you already know he is gonna flip town and just need that out when everyone else sees it 

No, I doubt I would need to convince anyone that Orca’s reasoning was dumb if he’s Town because everyone has already said that.  I went through it, and re-read the thread, and it contemporaneously didn’t make sense, or at least cost much more than it would yield.  So, I don’t find it credible.  You’re allowed to do that as a juror.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Orca's the jester abandon ship. 

Pickle. 

Don't fall for it, this is what he was trying to do earlier and hes doing it again in a last minute desperation play for exactly this reason.

Archived