Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, DingoLadd said:

It doesn't confirmed from done that the jester winning let's the game continue.

If we lynch the jester it's 2-1 and town has a better shot to figure it out than right now where it's a crap shoot. 

I don't think it's a crapshoot. Swag is the scum, just look at my posts. We lynch swag, we win.

Just now, SwAg said:

I really enjoy the absolutism.

Like I said, I feel very confidently that you're scum. I've laid out all of the evidence that shows it. If others want to ignore it to give pickle the win then that's on them, not me.

Just now, rackcs said:

Like I said, I feel very confidently that you're scum. I've laid out all of the evidence thatH shows it. If others want to ignore it to give pickle the win then that's on them, not me.

Glad you admit that you only laid out the evidence conducive to your position.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

You have 14 minutes, I'll go re-read and you try to convince me in a post or two. 

I said I wasn't going to continue spelling it out but sure, I've give it one more shot I guess.

On day 1, swag and squire interacted in very safe and non confrontational ways. Squire tried to slightly back him up a few days and swag didn't jump on the lynch until it had already gained momentum.

On day 2, swag subtly pushed me and others towards the orca lynch without actually voting himself. This was so he could get town lynched without being the face of the lynch. 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:26 AM, Dome said:

If there is a tie at the deadline, we enter sudden death. The first player to gain a voting lead after the deadline will be lynched. If the tie is not broken in 15 minutes there will be no lynch.

Archived