Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I enjoyed Naz.  I’m so biased in reading him because his posts just bring me joy.

I went with Nacho, Forge, and Counselor on D1-2.  

I thought tk3 and Rick played particularly well, and that the tk3 mislynch was egregious.

Good work figuring it out, Town.

Forge quit lying about **** I say or I’mma smack you around, you lil goof.

Umm...I think you forgot me xD

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I did think you played a great game. Still think that one comment was beneath how well you played lol

I said about things that I have said, so characterizing things I have said in a way that is not accurate.

Never said long posts were scummy, you nasty fish person.

I said writing an exegesis to explain a vote on someone who has claimed scum or is already a lock vote seems like a forced attempt to appear reasonable and analytical when there is no consequence or necessity.

you fish mofo

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You played well 

Appreciate that, but not really lol. I'm too much of a liability for either side. But that's when I have the most fun lol. I've had five scum teammates, I've voted every single one of them the lynch when they died lol

I think I'm best utilized in a game that had a SK lol

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I purposefully excluded you because your basis for a ridiculous argument against me last game was the lack of a role, yet here you had no role and didn’t dive off the deep end for no reason.  You nasty fish person.

Forge I don’t think you played poorly.  I embrace the liabilit life too, be reckless, you’ll have fun.  Just expect someone to give you a thread punch in the mouth when it goes wrong.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Appreciate that, but not really lol. I'm too much of a liability for either side. But that's when I have the most fun lol. I've had five scum teammates, I've voted every single one of them the lynch when they died lol

I think I'm best utilized in a game that had a SK lol

Completely disagree. You played well pushing civs with mafia reasons. The biggest issue was the late vote. It wasnt needed and you would have been better served just staying quiet and letting Dingo be the hammer. Also speak up and be more assertive even as mafia. After the Nacho lynch you seemed to be a little reserved and following

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I said about things that I have said, so characterizing things I have said in a way that is not accurate.

Never said long posts were scummy, you nasty fish person.

I said writing an exegesis to explain a vote on someone who has claimed scum or is already a lock vote seems like a forced attempt to appear reasonable and analytical when there is no consequence or necessity.

you fish mofo

Ah, my bad lol

I didn't go back and check or anything, so definitely possibly remembering it wrong

21 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I enjoyed Naz.  I’m so biased in reading him because his posts just bring me joy.

Naz's post to pickle about just getting Wendy's was like my favorite post of this entire game. 

Archived