Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So I purposely mimicked a style of play I’ve witnessed throughout my short time playing. It kept me alive. In the past I was targeted the more active I was. For me this is all about experimenting with different play styles. You all can call it what you want. But I was playing along. 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m being honest. But okay bud. I don’t need to be mvp. I’m just experimenting. 

play and learn.. people will force reads all the time, don't take it personal

find your style and learn to hone it

I don't think you've been a bad player in either of the games we played

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So I purposely mimicked a style of play I’ve witnessed throughout my short time playing. It kept me alive. In the past I was targeted the more active I was. For me this is all about experimenting with different play styles. You all can call it what you want. But I was playing along. 

Keep in mind it could get you lynched as well...and would have this game eventually imo. The vote or die cutoff helped to semi clear you for a little bit, then the 5 votes on you in crunch time helped to semi clear you a 2nd time. The playing style was going to get you lynched and it would have been bad for civs this game

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Keep in mind it could get you lynched as well...and would have this game eventually imo. The vote or die cutoff helped to semi clear you for a little bit, then the 5 votes on you in crunch time helped to semi clear you a 2nd time. The playing style was going to get you lynched and it would have been bad for civs this game

He should have never been a lynch target to begin with IMO

It always should have been Pickle or Naz

I don't know why others didn't see the logic or patterns from N1 alone.. I was willing to bet the game that there wasn't a double buss in this specific mechanic (and if there was, it was because Naz had no choice)

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Keep me out for now.  In the process of negotiating on a house.  It's taking up way more time than I realized it would (I've never been through it before) I don't want to flake out again.  I apologize doing so the first time.

I remember when I bought my first house...back when digital signings weren't a thing.

God that sucked, good luck to you mate. 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

He should have never been a lynch target to begin with IMO

It always should have been Pickle or Naz

I don't know why others didn't see the logic or patterns from N1 alone.. I was willing to bet the game that there wasn't a double buss in this specific mechanic (and if there was, it was because Naz had no choice)

I agree he shouldnt have been a target. Some reason Pickle and Dingo felt it was worth a shot...probably the gameplay lol

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well I’m still learning also. So noted. But to say I didn’t play is asinine. If you look at how I played other games the activity (meaningful or jibberish or whatever) was polar opposite. And that was with a purpose 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well I’m still learning also. So noted. But to say I didn’t play is asinine. If you look at how I played other games the activity (meaningful or jibberish or whatever) was polar opposite. And that was with a purpose 

I get messing with play styles, I do it a lot...but i could see where people say you didnt play. Multiple times i think we could have lynched killed you as well. I think you went a little too long between posts...especially given there was no designated nights like most games

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Also, if we went through with the quick lynch on Nacho, I THINK Naz was still unvoted? and we would have won D1 lol

That wouldnt have worked because he voted before 11:59 on Tuesday I believe

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That was actually one of the little things I was trying to do to induce "town thoughts" when I was on the block in there. Since Counselor had a bit of an lolclear at the time, I was hoping the idea that I was tagging him and telling him to vote so as not to get modkilled and potentially lose the game for town would look good for me lol. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

That was actually one of the little things I was trying to do to induce "town thoughts" when I was on the block in there. Since Counselor had a bit of an lolclear at the time, I was hoping the idea that I was tagging him and telling him to vote so as not to get modkilled and potentially lose the game for town would look good for me lol. 

Good idea to do that for sure

33 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The 11:59 thing was a host pivot

orignally it was just 36 hours from the start of the period... which had expired

the 11:59 thing was decided AFTER I first made the suggestion

@Dome can we get clarification on the "unvote" and "no vote"? If I have a vote in, but then unvote, and the hammer comes down after the time period, does that count as not having a vote and being mod killed? It came up during the game. I know no vote is fine. Wanted to check on an unvote

1 minute ago, Forge said:

@Dome can we get clarification on the "unvote" and "no vote"? If I have a vote in, but then unvote, and the hammer comes down after the time period, does that count as not having a vote and being mod killed?

Unvote is the same as an intentional No Vote for activity rules purposes 

Archived