Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Read em and weep, because it’s a word I learned from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in sixth grade.

I'm not going to lie - I kind of question your sixth grade reading choices. 

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Because I post with him in General, News, Draft, etc. I recruited him to Mod status and am actually thinking of him as a Global down the line.

Life exists outside of this game, you know.

Doesnt mean he is smart or good at mafia? 

tenor.gif

In fact, I’ll stick with Counselor.  

This freak show distraction and Counselor retreating after showing he will not be intimidated by reciprocating a vote is hardly convincing.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m down to lynch Counselor, ET, or Forge.

Outside chance at Rick because I don’t really get what the point of this ET “slip” on Forge being smart is.

I offer this in my defense, and only this. Quoting a very wise man who managed to survive-

"I am vanilla town"

--Counselor, Micro Mafia game 1. 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif

The truth is in the middle...I am intelligent, but not good at mafia. 

I remember the good old days of my first Mafia game where Malf actually responded to somebody, "But Forge isn't dumb"....those were the days. I prefer the compliments. 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif

Usually, the two are tied. I have yet to meet somebody who isn't smart be good at this game.

Well, I would not emulate Counselor.  Plus, the object of vanilla Town is not to survive, it is to contribute while alive, and, if necessary, die to obscure the power roles who can solve the game beyond thread play.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

THE OUTSIDERS is the GOAT 6th grade reading book.

When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

In fact, I’ll stick with Counselor.  

This freak show distraction and Counselor retreating after showing he will not be intimidated by reciprocating a vote is hardly convincing.

May I interest you in a Tk3 vote?

There MIGHT be a nice internship at a software company recently voted as one of the top 15 Places to Work in the US by Forbes.

Maybe. Who knows?

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

May I interest you in a Tk3 vote?

There MIGHT be a nice internship at a software company recently voted as one of the top 15 Places to Work in the US by Forbes.

Maybe. Who knows?

Edit - Top 85. Geez, we dropped.

Oh okay, that will give me extra appeal to the IP firms, and I have three months to kill before my real job anyway.  

Tk3, sorry in advance for when I stunt on your wardrobe.

Archived