Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Also, cop can only find 1 person out of 8 potentials, and the "clears" are only even "clear" after the godfather has been killed..

It's borderline more powerful as a town clear (ie Dingo last game) than it is as an actual tool for finding scum.. especially when there is a roleblocker out there and people have soft claimed..

Just hard claim already and let's get a cleared civ from this mess, and the doctor just lives on that person for the rest of the game

The way your fighting has me firmly believing ET is the Godfather hence his very shaky soft claim of cop (unless he fully claims) and constant refusal to go any deeper then that.  He wanted to live and hopefully get invested so he would return town.  You fighting like this has me firmly believing you are the goon and are trapped at this juncture between bussing et or taking the lynch yourself.    

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't know why people are ignoring Forge.

It's less that I am ignoring him and more that I am forgetting about his existence

Also, I don't know him enough to have a read on him

All I know is that last game he very aggressively bussed D1, then fell back on D2, then bussed again on D3 in his own LYLO

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The way your fighting has me firmly believing ET is the Godfather hence his very shaky soft claim of cop (unless he fully claims) and constant refusal to go any deeper then that.  He wanted to live and hopefully get invested so he would return town.  You fighting like this has me firmly believing you are the goon and are trapped at this juncture between bussing et or taking the lynch yourself.    

You may be correct about ET.. but your insistence on always trying to nail the ENTIRE mafia team in 1 swoop causes you to go down rabbit holes that are costly

Saying "I see this potential connection" amidst a web of connections and then implicating the entire game based off of it is pretty ambitious

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m town and you and TK who have the most votes on you have now jumped on me... **** it hammer me out already please. 

K

Just now, Counselor said:

I’m town and you and TK who have the most votes on you have now jumped on me... **** it hammer me out already please. 

get out of here.. I voted for you LONG before you voted for me..

don't act like I retaliated to save myself or something..

Just now, Counselor said:

That is true my apology. But your friend ET sure jumped on quick

He's not my friend. And I voted for you this AM.

New plan. Nazgul. Go, go, go!

In before tk3 and ET are together.

Since Counselor isn't going to defend himself, the only reason I'm not on Counselor right now, despite him being one of the three, is because I think the erratic strategy might be to feign liability, while he's actual The Doctor.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

@Dome if we lynch mafia, does the other mafia only get 1 of their moves? do they get to choose which move they perform, or are they stuck with the one assigned to the living player?

I feel like you know this already 

Archived