Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not sifting through 40 pages to find the quote

He basically made a post that led me to the conclusion that he didn't believe ET and I assumed it was because he was the actual cop

He also voted for a soft claimed special without a counter being out there

Shame on all of you for that

Well here is the problem.  You avoided addressing this last night when orca pushed you and there were only 5 to 10 pages.  You are clearly avoiding it bc it was artificially created to fit your attempt to draw out a full cc or the doctor.  

If as you said you saw it, then one of et or orca was lying and had to be mafia, yet after et was lynched you were calling for the doctor to protect orca.

This would cause one to conclude that you felt orca was the one telling the truth, not et.  You fought until the end to save et, which would mean you were calling for the doctor to protect a most likely mafia member.  

Nothing you did in regards to orca, et, claims, or fishing for specials is good for town.  

If your not gonna address it then i will have to lock in on you.  

23 hours ago, Tk3 said:

There are very, very few alignments/roles where your goal is literally to survive

I'm not going to do what I see as a dumb move simply to survive

Also..

Doctor needs to protect Orca.. I can only assume he is the real cop based on his hammer

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Tk3 this is gonna be simple.  Tell me where orca soft cc et or I'm locking my vote in on you.  

Same with @SwAg.  

Its gonna be tunnel vision till the end unless you two address this now......

Well, you can't lock us both, so lol.

I didn't see a soft CC from Orca on ET.  I interpreted the song as The Cop claim, I've hardly obscured that fact lol

33 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm just being a sassy b

Soft claims are soft for a reason. It is why we were asking for the hard claims, so that this ambiguity would be avoided

Had Orca just said "no, I'm vanilla", then things go WAY smoother

Had ET just said "no, I'm vanilla", then things go WAY smoother

I'm a little baffled, tbh

Pretty sure he was trying to absorb the hit, as I detailed in my earlier multi-quote to start the day.  He wasn't going to do that.  But I also don't think he CC'd ET.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, you can't lock us both, so lol.

I didn't see a soft CC from Orca on ET.  I interpreted the song as The Cop claim, I've hardly obscured that fact lol

Wtf. I took his song lyrics as Orca being Orca. It's why I blew it off like most of what he says.

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just because you guys talk about it doesn't mean it actually happened. You guys also claimed that Orca CC the cop role and that clearly never happened. I'm not going to believe it happened just  because you guys talked about it as though it did. 

I didn't claim any such thing.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Wtf. I took his song lyrics as Orca being Orca. It's why I blew it off like most of what he says.

Well, I never posted my explanation for that, so I'll give the quick version on my phone.

Orca has utilized songs to hint at things in the past, so I read the song.  The song didn't make a clear reference, but mentioned "evidence" and other things that you could abstractly construe as being more related to The Cop than The Doctor.  So, I interpreted it as such.  Hence, my initial disbelief when it happened.  Then I made a remark about us trending toward FTC, which was my way of indicating I understood, but not spelling it out for others.  FTC = Follow The Cop.

Then, upon pushing from others, Orca said it may or may not mean anything, and it was reaction-gauging.  Orca and I had another interaction, which was about the purpose of being a Vanilla Civ.  I said the point is to contribute while alive and absorb hits for power roles that can figure the game out beyond the thread.  Orca laughed at that post and found it ironic for a few posts.  I didn't think anything of it until later when it seemed like ET claimed The Cop.  I wasn't sure if ET it was ET or Orca, and voiced that.  Orca posted a gif claiming confusion on my confusion, and at that point, I remembered the "purpose of a Vanilla Civ" interaction, and presumed that was what he was doing.  I tried to damage control at that point by just telling him I understood and dropping it.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn't claim any such thing.

But you were confused at one point, which is more or less what I was talking about. It was out there that Orca put out some sort of cop claim it seemed like - and it doesn't appear that he did. Again, it just goes back to what I was saying, that just because people are talking about something happening doesn't mean it actually did. Unless I see and interpret a soft claim as being that, then I just can't take it for granted that it actually happened (and this goes back to my comment to TK3 - really doesn't have anything to do with you per se - that I never saw any sort of soft claim)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, I never posted my explanation for that, so I'll give the quick version on my phone.

Orca has utilized songs to hint at things in the past, so I read the song.  The song didn't make a clear reference, but mentioned "evidence" and other things that you could abstractly construe as being more related to The Cop than The Doctor.  So, I interpreted it as such.  Hence, my initial disbelief when it happened.  Then I made a remark about us trending toward FTC, which was my way of indicating I understood, but not spelling it out for others.  FTC = Follow The Cop.

Then, upon pushing from others, Orca said it may or may not mean anything, and it was reaction-gauging.  Orca and I had another interaction, which was about the purpose of being a Vanilla Civ.  I said the point is to contribute while alive and absorb hits for power roles that can figure the game out beyond the thread.  Orca laughed at that post and found it ironic for a few posts.  I didn't think anything of it until later when it seemed like ET claimed The Cop.  I wasn't sure if ET it was ET or Orca, and voiced that.  Orca posted a gif claiming confusion on my confusion, and at that point, I remembered the "purpose of a Vanilla Civ" interaction, and presumed that was what he was doing.  I tried to damage control at that point by just telling him I understood and dropping it.

This is impressive dedication on your phone. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Damn. You're really good at this mafia thing if you gathered all of that.
I just try to be unhelpful and troll everyone most of the game.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Honestly never felt like you made an argument against me. But LIS yesterday, I was far too busy yesterday to really dive deep into the conversation that was going on. 

I wish you and TK3 weren't good players because it means even when things line up, I can't fully discount you two. 

Just now, SwAg said:

This is why I was not too detailed in my accusation of you Forge, at least until later in the day.  I explicitly told Orca I wasn't going to smash what I thought his plan was, and you kept bringing up the song as a subject of concern in a game where it made no sense for it to be a concern.  I toed the line near the end of the day with the explicit questioning on the subject as you became more erratic.  Otherwise, I was content with seeing who would show their hand on the claims.  I think a lot of people played dumb, and are still playing dumb (but differently).  Otherwise, my reads were Counselor and Rick for 90% of the day, and now I've added tk3 to it.

Archived