Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why is more attention not being placed on limited activity of Naz and Touch?

Please stop calling me out. I am just as active as I planned on being. It's part of my strategy this game.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why is Pickle so intent on locking votes? Is it to clear any suspicions of him moving onto a Target after the accumulation of votes?

And seriously why would Forge volunteer to hammer himself but not do it? He had the opportunity didn’t he? Or am I mistaken that it was only four votes with his on himself? 

I only had three. I tagged ET to come in and change his vote to me and then i would have hammered. 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

As much as I hate you as a person. I actually think you are town. 

You hate me as a person? :( I quite like you though. Maybe even like like.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

You hate me as a person? :( I quite like you though. Maybe even like like.

It was a joke because you appropriately identified me as an idiot. But I do think you are town. Your play is a bit different this game

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

It was a joke because you appropriately identified me as an idiot. But I do think you are town. Your play is a bit different this game

My play is exactly the same. I have a very particular set of skills. And nothing else. So it's the same by default.

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why is Pickle so intent on locking votes? Is it to clear any suspicions of him moving onto a Target after the accumulation of votes?

And seriously why would Forge volunteer to hammer himself but not do it? He had the opportunity didn’t he? Or am I mistaken that it was only four votes with his on himself? 

Bc orca was on to something.  Swag and tk3 both claimed that orca soft cc et.  However when pushed tk3 has evaded pointing out what he saw like it was the plague.  It feels like he latched onto what swag was throwing out there and ran with it.  Not actually realizing what swag was going off of was pretty bad and only he could have read that as a soft cc.  

Archived