The Murder of Laci Peterson

BobbyPhil1781

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

There's more evidence than what was released publicly as there always is in cases like this. I'm sure they had more physical evidence than we have been led to believe.

I have looked for said evidence and really come up empty. From the sounds of it and how literally almost everyone thought he was guilty, I didn't think it'd be hard to find.... well, it is. Please supply it if you're aware of it. If you're not, then you've got no basis for this statement.

1 hour ago, patdt13 said:

Is there a chance he actually killed Laci and Connor--absolutely. Could I convict him on a bunch of phone calls and her body turning up in the spot he was fishing in after the police said thats where he was? No

LOL Right? No one could have. I have looked for other evidence for quite some time since last week and cannot find any. It should be easy but it's not turning out to be that way. I'm hoping all these people not trollnito_man can come through w/ something b/c I would really like to see the damning evidence saying a guy killed his wife and wasn't just a really crappy husband and person.

The fact the police say the burglary happened on the 26th when an eye witness said she saw them the morning of the 24th AND the fact that the news cameras were stationed outside the Peterson house all day from pretty much the get-go is one of the funnier things about this case. Somehow these guys are the best burglars ever and went through a house while camera crews and news stations were outside and no one saw them....... lol

"Investigators believe Scott removed Laci’s pajamas after smothering her as she slept,  re-dressed 
her in the tan maternity pants, pulling tight the drawstring at the waist and tying her thighs together with 
duct tape in an apparent effort to ensure that their baby would not be born before he dumped the body."

LOL so there's this I just found. This is the funniest one since, you know, the detective can't even figure out how Scott killed her (b/c he more than likely didn't).

This stuff is so remedial. These people shouldn't have jobs.

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

The fact the police say the burglary happened on the 26th when an eye witness said she saw them the morning of the 24th AND the fact that the news cameras were stationed outside the Peterson house all day from pretty much the get-go is one of the funnier things about this case. Somehow these guys are the best burglars ever and went through a house while camera crews and news stations were outside and no one saw them....... lol

That caught me off guard too. Like it's obvious it was a witch hunt at that point and the 24th didn't fit their narrative. 

I should also point out, I've always thought he was innocent. It wasn't because of this show. I've done my research. 

13 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

I've never looked into this case, but could someone explain what was the motive behind Scott supposedly killing his wife and unborn child?

He wanted to get rid of the part of his life that locked him down and gave him a ton of responsibility?? I dunno.... your guess is as good as mine.

Dude was a total chotch and a terrible person but there's no proof he was a murderer. In fact, there's a lot of evidence to support the contrary. They really need to be looking into Shawn Tenbrink's "confession" to his brother. Dude really doesn't look like an upstanding citizen (as is his brother assuming the two Facebook profiles I found of them are indeed, them..... which I bet they are).

28 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

He wanted to get rid of the part of his life that locked him down and gave him a ton of responsibility?? I dunno.... your guess is as good as mine.

Dude was a total chotch and a terrible person but there's no proof he was a murderer. In fact, there's a lot of evidence to support the contrary. They really need to be looking into Shawn Tenbrink's "confession" to his brother. Dude really doesn't look like an upstanding citizen (as is his brother assuming the two Facebook profiles I found of them are indeed, them..... which I bet they are).

Nah the Modesto police did their homework dude. They were cleared. 

I almost wrote that with a straight face. 

5 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

I've never looked into this case, but could someone explain what was the motive behind Scott supposedly killing his wife and unborn child?

He was a cheating scumbag who didn't seem to want a kid and had a whole new life planned out.  

Tbh, motive is basically the only thing they have on him.

19 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I have looked for said evidence and really come up empty. From the sounds of it and how literally almost everyone thought he was guilty, I didn't think it'd be hard to find.... well, it is. Please supply it if you're aware of it. If you're not, then you've got no basis for this statement.

My point is that some information will never get made public. That's the way trials work.

On 9/22/2017 at 8:02 AM, scar988 said:

My point is that some information will never get made public. That's the way trials work.

Here's a biased site, but provides what appears to be actual transcripts and exhibits. Good place to start. Far better than a drama series whose goal is to push an agenda, anyway.

The simple fact that the evidence is so sparse that you have to scour transcripts for bits and pieces makes me terrified that a jury of his peers decided he deserved death.

With the death penalty, there should be a literal smoking gun. You cant take chances when levying that on someone. In fact it shouldn't exist to begin with based on the faults in our judicial system but that's a discussion for another time.

If the guy just went with his gut, never got married and just chased tail like he truly wanted to he wouldn't be on death row, he would be one of those creepy guys in bottle service at a mid tier club. And that would be that. Simply do what makes you happy.

2 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

The simple fact that the evidence is so sparse that you have to scour transcripts for bits and pieces makes me terrified that a jury of his peers decided he deserved death.

Really that's the only way one should get their facts to form an opinion. Certainly not from a biased drama series.

The amount of misinformation in such presentations is staggering. 

On 9/22/2017 at 9:02 AM, scar988 said:

So this already shady trial gets even more shady b/c there's evidence that no one else will ever know about that's not involved and that's what they used to connect him to the murder? lol

4 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Especially if this blubbering idiot and piece of trash (who lied to get on the jury) are his peers

Scott-Peterson-juror-Richelle-Nice.jpg

Those two are the absolute worst

Archived