2019 NFL Draft: Day 3 - Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, Boda said:

I'll have to disagree.  Really like Hill & Holyfield

I really have Holyfield as a UDFA but even in the game on here I gave him the chance to be the mr. irrellivant. Hill I do like, but I think we are wise to stay away from the often injuried rbs 

1 minute ago, Eric dunn said:

RBs are a dime a dozen. 6-6 WRs who run 4.4 are not.

True, but The Vikings have 2 excellent wide receivers.  If Cook gets hurt, with no more Murray, The Vikings' season is over, and then 2 of the 4 seasons of overpaying Cousins are totally wasted.

Boise resident here and BSU father and fan. Mattison is durable and a beast. A faster version of Leroy Hoard. Excited that he's on the team. Now we just need to grab Brett Rypien in a later round ;)

2 minutes ago, RayN said:

Boise resident here and BSU father and fan. Mattison is durable and a beast. A faster version of Leroy Hoard. Excited that he's on the team. Now we just need to grab Brett Rypien in a later round ;)

So if we need a yard, he will get us 3. If we need 5, he will get us 3. 

3 minutes ago, RayN said:

I'm from Idaho too. I watched Mattison work BYU for the last couple years. He is a stud

1 minute ago, Boda said:

Players I want at 120 tomorrow

WR's - Ridley or Hall

OG's - Samia or Jordan

3T - Omenihu

DE - Jackson

LB's - Joesph, Wilson or Cashman

CB - I.Johnson 

S - Gardner-Johnson or Hooker

Definitely. Tomorrow should be fun 

Archived