Overwatch

cddolphin

4 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Big reason why torb/mei have generally been trash as well. Those three have always fallen between the categories.

My win % with Sym is 67% after 13 hours, mostly plat gameplay :shrugs: you just had to use her on the right map with the right healer

Endorsements seem fun. Could get one quick game in before I had to hop off, whaddya know the communication was great (which would happen like 1 in 5 games normally)

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

My win % with Sym is 67% after 13 hours, mostly plat gameplay :shrugs: you just had to use her on the right map with the right healer

This isn't a dig at your skill (I've literally never played ranked OW so I might not be plat for all I know xD), but anything can work in plat. 

13 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

This isn't a dig at your skill (I've literally never played ranked OW so I might not be plat for all I know xD), but anything can work in plat. 

No, I know. But I can only share my personal experience.

I was tinkering with the new Sym in the training mode yesterday; I think I'll still play her plenty, although her teleporter mechanic will take getting used to and I'll miss her small shield.

Gotta say... loving the role-queue. Went 4-0 to close out the season because we were *gasp* communicating and making picks with good synergy.

This may well be the season I finally make diamond.

13 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Wait, why? That's almost all I play. I find quickplay toxic and boring..

I don't really play much at all anymore. Based on what I've seen I don't think I'd really enjoy playing ranked unless I could get to masters+. I doubt that I'm that good, and even if I am I don't know if I could handle the grind to make it there.

27 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

........but that's literally the opposite of how it's supposed to work

If you don't care, you shouldn't hop on competitive...

It's not that I don't try, I just don't get upset at all if I lose. There's no point in playing quick play when the team doesn't try to work together. Hint: they don't.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

It's not that I don't try, I just don't get upset at all if I lose. There's no point in playing quick play when the team doesn't try to work together. Hint: they don't.

If the only difference is whether or not you get upset if you lose, why are you even playing on a smurf? It's hard to believe someone tries the same amount on a smurf than they do on their main account if they don't care about losing.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

If the only difference is whether or not you get upset if you lose, why are you even playing on a smurf? It's hard to believe someone tries the same amount on a smurf than they do on their main account if they don't care about losing.

It's also to get better at heroes I'm not as good at.