Overwatch

cddolphin

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Just pay attention to your mistakes and learn from them, if you can rewatch your own gameplay and evaluate every team fight and each time you died. See what you could have done instead.

Ehh I don't really care to grind enough to git gud. I play with a high-diamond often (roommate) and if I could casually make diamond that'd be good enough for me. I play maybe 5-10 matches per week.

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

Also, I want Genji and Tracer to be taken out behind the woodshed of Blizzard and executed. Horrible characters.

I love when the enemy team has one or both, I just go Torb if the map is right.

Just now, Danger said:

The only good DPS right now are Hanzo, Pharah, Junk, Widow (if you're good with her). 

Doomfist and McCree are eh. The rest are struggling so hard.

Every single match I played over the weekend had at least a Widow, if not a Hanzo + Widow. Coincidentally, every single trash Widow was always on my team.

Anything that's a hit scan is bad because there are so many shields.  Tracer and Genji aren't as good just because there's too much healing with 3 supports.  This is like a year ago when the meta was Lucio and Ana with 4 tanks.  Like, it's not even fun and the game even becomes boring to watch.  I tried watching OWL and it's boring.

I get that the meta has to change and it can't always be dive meta or whatever, but this is just terrible.

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

Anything that's a hit scan is bad because there are so many shields.  Tracer and Genji aren't as good just because there's too much healing with 3 supports.  This is like a year ago when the meta was Lucio and Ana with 4 tanks.  Like, it's not even fun and the game even becomes boring to watch.  I tried watching OWL and it's boring.

I get that the meta has to change and it can't always be dive meta or whatever, but this is just terrible.

OWL isn't even on the new meta. OWL is still mostly dive with the occasional Brigitte sprinkled in since they're still pretty far behind on patches (OWL still has scatter Hanzo right now, for instance.)

Just now, Jakuvious said:

OWL isn't even on the new meta. OWL is still mostly dive with the occasional Brigitte sprinkled in since they're still pretty far behind on patches (OWL still has scatter Hanzo right now, for instance.)

They'll have new Hanzo in playoffs, though they've stated new Symmetra will be "banned" in the playoffs. Basically they'll be running the latest patch save Symmetra.

18 minutes ago, showtime said:

When I've watched OWL, I see Mercy, Zen and Brigitte.

Moira and Lucio are only ever played for the occasional quad tank or triple/tank triple support. Ana gets played on Hanamura point 2 defense.

But 90% of the time it's just Zen and Mercy, sometimes Brig gets added.

9 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

You know, Overwatch really fills my sniper itch I haven't had since TFC. The TFC sniper is part of what inspired my first gamertag. 

It just occurred to me. Being a "Chained Sniper" sounds like a terrible strategy. Snipers are supposed to move after taking 1 or 2 shots as to not be found/predictable. You should rethink your approach friend.