Overwatch

cddolphin

Just now, Danger said:

May god have mercy on your soul.

I pick her on the same maps I used to choose Symmetra; mostly two CP maps on defense, or the neutral point maps (I still don't know what those are called).

She's like a tank that can control a choke without needing a healer.

Just now, cddolphin said:

I pick her on the same maps I used to choose Symmetra; mostly two CP maps on defense, or the neutral point maps (I still don't know what those are called).

She's like a tank that can control a choke without needing a healer.

The problem is, she's not efficient at either tanking OR DPSing. She's not viable at higher tiers really because of that.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

The problem is, she's not efficient at either tanking OR DPSing. She's not viable at higher tiers really because of that.

I'm a career low-platinum player. So definitely not a high-tier player.

Her biggest value is in splitting teams opportunistically, IMO, creating 5v2s for a few seconds and whatnot. If you have a decent team, freezing an enemy is basically an insta-kill.

I'm also a lot better at projectile-characters like Mei or Zenyatta, for some reason.

Edited by cddolphin

9 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I've been enjoying Mei tbh

I think I have 45 seconds of play time on Mei.  

I just want a massive update to shake the game up.  3 support and 2 tank meta is so terrible.  There are so many shields and so much healing.  It renders DPS like McCree almost useless.

I'm a career low-platinum player. So definitely not a high-tier player.

Her biggest value is in splitting teams opportunistically, IMO, creating 5v2s for a few seconds and whatnot. If you have a decent team, freezing an enemy is basically an insta-kill.

She's a throw pick in masters. *shrug*

I'll never sniff Masters. Highest I've gotten is like two wins from Diamond.

Just pay attention to your mistakes and learn from them, if you can rewatch your own gameplay and evaluate every team fight and each time you died. See what you could have done instead.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I think I have 45 seconds of play time on Mei.  

I just want a massive update to shake the game up.  3 support and 2 tank meta is so terrible.  There are so many shields and so much healing.  It renders DPS like McCree almost useless.

Try being a Soldier main right now.

Also, I want Genji and Tracer to be taken out behind the woodshed of Blizzard and executed. Horrible characters.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

Try being a Soldier main right now.

Also, I want Genji and Tracer to be taken out behind the woodshed of Blizzard and executed. Horrible characters.

lol both Tracer and Genji are pretty garbage tier right now.