Overwatch

cddolphin

12 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Tracer is probably the best solo queue hero in the game, she can come as close to carrying as any hero can and really doesn't rely on anyone to be effective. Definitely the hero to pickup if you're looking to learn a DPS.

I've always hated Mei, and this buff not only made her a tad stronger, but made her pick rate go up dramatically (at least in my experience), it's awful!

It's reactionary. If we start to see more Mei for real, I'd expect Orisa's usage to go up, can play well at a distance, has a barrier pretty often, and Fortify says "f you snow demon."

On 4/22/2018 at 11:44 AM, HighHopes said:

Can anyone explain why on Junkertown, a lot of teams run their flex support on roadhog? On defense I think.

I have a few ideas why, but I'm sure there is a definitive version somewhere.

Because it combos well with Orisa for one who excels at the longer ranges and sitelines available in Junkertown. D Va is moreso the Tank that's being subbed in for a healer if you ask me because she's just so good at everything still.

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Because it combos well with Orisa for one who excels at the longer ranges and sitelines available in Junkertown. D Va is moreso the Tank that's being subbed in for a healer if you ask me because she's just so good at everything still.

Are you saying that it's technically the D.Va that is being subbed in but since most pro teams have specific D.Va mains they just put the support on Roadhog (since he is more niche)? I can actually see that. I know the tanks kind of match up and Orisa/Hog is one of them, but D.Va really just works anywhere lol. I have an idea of how the Roadhog works, but was never sure if it was the reason pros ran it. My guess is the idea is surviving as long as possible. 

Just now, HighHopes said:

Are you saying that it's technically the D.Va that is being subbed in but since most pro teams have specific D.Va mains they just put the support on Roadhog (since he is more niche)? I can actually see that. I know the tanks kind of match up and Orisa/Hog is one of them, but D.Va really just works anywhere lol. I have an idea of how the Roadhog works, but was never sure if it was the reason pros ran it. My guess is the idea is surviving as long as possible. 

In a sense yes. There are 3 tank power couples. Roadhog Orisa, D Va Winston, and Rein Zarya.

D Va is just so good and so versatile that she fits in with any comp.

• 2 weeks later...