Overwatch

cddolphin

17 hours ago, sunnygsm said:

I stopped after they nerfed Zarya (around season 3). Not the primary reason I stopped. That was around the triple tank + Ana + Lucio meta. That was not so fun. 

The game is was more fun then than it is right now, IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, showtime said:

The game is was more fun then than it is right now, IMO.

I've only been in quick play so far. That said, I don't like the synergy of a lot of comps. I'm not familiar with some of the new characters. Also there are too many widows for my liking. 

24 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

She has one of the smallest hit boxes.

I think it's also because since she is a sniper, her movement isn't to get somewhere usually, it's just to dodge bullets or re-position slightly so her movement is harder to predict. Kinda like it's easier to hit a grappling Widow then a AD strafing Widow sometimes.

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/24062274/overwatch-league-comes-espn-disney-abc

This is a step forward towards growth and stuff, but a step backwards for viewership experience. Anyone who tried to watch anything esports on an TV network can tell easily how much crappier everything is (mainly the constant commercials). As long as the Twitch streams and all that stuff stays intact, all should be good.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/24062274/overwatch-league-comes-espn-disney-abc

This is a step forward towards growth and stuff, but a step backwards for viewership experience. Anyone who tried to watch anything esports on an TV network can tell easily how much crappier everything is (mainly the constant commercials). As long as the Twitch streams and all that stuff stays intact, all should be good.

Will still be watchable on twitch.

2 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Would you rather have commercials or just blank screens with a countdown timer and music?  As long as the commentators stay the same and aren't replaced by some hacks who have no clue what they're talking about then everything will be fine.