#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

you not beating the warriors without at least 2 stars.

You need more than that. But I'd take a rotation of James Harden, Patrick Beverley, Eric Gordon, P.J. Tucker, and Montrezl Harrell with Lou Williams, Clint Capela, and Austin Rivers or Gerald Green off the bench over James Harden, Chris Paul, Eric Gordon, P.J. Tucker, and Clint Capela with Austin Rivers, Gerald Green, Danuel House or Iman Shumpert, and Nene off the bench in this series. Neither is likely to win, but the first one gives Golden State more problems imo.

Paul was the MVP through 5 games of the series last year with his team in a surprising 3-2 lead. Rockets could have won that series and regardless of what Paul will be making in the future it would have been worth the trade and paying him whatever (which would not been an issue if they won).

I mean, I agree with the Rockets fans that they had no choice, unless there's someone else they could have brought in who could carry Harden's corpse in the playoffs the way Paul did last year. Either you go all in to beat the Warriors, albeit it being a risky play with an aging player who has ended up on IR the last 3 seasons, or you basically wait and get someone else later maybe? I dunno. After typing this out, I guess there is no obvious play here. All depends on how games are played. People will kill the Raptors if they lose and Kawhi leaves, or praise as an incredibly ballsy move if they win or at least have a good Finals showing or whatever.

21 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I have it 2-2 heading to Oracle. Think Dubs then get it together and end it in 6, but 7 wouldn't surprise me. 

if its tied 2-2 i think rockets have a good shot at winning game 5 in oracle.  rockets always have that crazy road win in the playoffs every year.  game 5 might be that crazy one this year. it will be super hard to win 4 straight vs gs though.

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

if its tied 2-2 i think rockets have a good shot at winning game 6 in oracle.  rockets always have that crazy road win in the playoffs every year.  game 6 might be that crazy one this year. it will be super hard to win 4 straight vs gs though.

You mean game 5 in Oracle. Game 6 would be in Houston.

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m mentally prepared for Currys 40 point game where he doesn’t miss. Question is whether or not we can survive. 

If he drops 40 then it's a wrap. Dubs don't lose with him getting 40+, think their like 15-2 when that happens in the last three years. 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Y'all acting like an elbow straight to the temple feels great lol

I’m sure it hurts. Harden acted like he was whacked with a tire iron. 😂😂

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He missed 2 possessions rolling around in agony instead of getting up and playing defense.

He got hit by Durant's elbow. You know that thing is bony and pointy as hell. It's probably like being stabbed by Rambo. Cut Harden a break.

Archived