#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Harden is a great player. He's a fantastic scorer who is hard to stop. No one should say he sucks

His problem is 100% mental. He isn't mentally strong. The greatest players/people to ever live rise to the occasion. Harden doesn't seem to play his best when things get hard. 

just look at his body language.   he doesn't suck. harden is great when the defense don't D him up with a playoff intensity.   but his empty stats don't do anything for me.   i never bought into harden's hype.  i felt sick when people were comparing him to Jordan or kobe in terms of scoring ability.   

and i was so fed up with harden pushing off defenders and getting away with it.   i'm so glad refs called the foul.  and i'm so tired of him trying get the call every time.  it's disgraceful. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Harden was a lot more effective because he was taking mid-range jumpers. He was good. It's hard to blame him. He does have a tendency to disappear in the clutch moments, but he was better this time around.

His step back has just become unstoppable and him lunging forward on his shots forces defenders to play off of him. Not really sure what you can do against him. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m starting to think we had a better chance had Durant not got hurt. 

Nah, you guys were getting bounced regardless. Dubs played much harder today than a team in a must win. Curry was gonna Curry eventually. Blowing game 5 was the end for the Rockets. Can't pull that game then there was no hope. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

His step back has just become unstoppable and him lunging forward on his shots forces defenders to play off of him. Not really sure what you can do against him. 

They need to tell the refs not to call landing zone if a guy pushes off or jumps forward unreasonably. 

6 hours ago, N4L said:

The best player on the other team may be hurt, but Curry is still the best player on either team. If you want to talk about taking a game over, talk about how THE SULTAN OF SPLASH will make it RAIN tonight

I think all the talk about Durant leaving with give the team a little extra juice. The warriors will want to show the world that they are still a great team without Durant. 

CURRY IS THE SULTAN OF SPLASH 

12 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

This was all about Curry winning the game and series. The rockets played fine. Did everything they needed to, but sometimes you just can’t beat greatness. There’s a reason Curry is going for a 4th ring. 

rockets turned the ball over, couldn't seize the momentum, and never got it going as a team.   gerald green shooting the 3 was awful.     this team is very similar to dantoni's phoenix suns.  just good enough to win alot of games, but will never be a championship material.   harden shot 58% on FTs and had 6 turnovers.  

someone needs to be held accountable for this crap. im tired of it.

honestly dantoni should be gone.  i didnt like the hire to begin with and i tried to convince cass and PD he wont take the rockets to the finals.

i doubt a team trades for capela's contract but his *** should be on the block.

Archived