> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

7 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

At this point I'm not anti Justin Jefferson, but hes definatley 5th at best for me at 21 (Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, and Mims).

I really like AGG in the middle rounds if wer dont get one of the top 4

Justin Jefferson is a good player I just dont think he makes much of an impact next year. 

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

I think he will be a Jarvis Landry type impact player.. not a comparison but just his impact . He will never be elite just good and somebody you can rely on

well jarvis landry is a good slot receiver and the eagles slot receiver is usually Ertz.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

well jarvis landry is a good slot receiver and the eagles slot receiver is usually Ertz.

I feel like we will go back to using 3 wrs and 1 te, that’s why I want to trade Ertz and use Dallas more. We were terrible running 2 Te sets last season. Trade Ertz and draft thad moss in 4

3 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I feel like we will go back to using 3 wrs and 1 te, that’s why I want to trade Ertz and use Dallas more. We were terrible running 2 Te sets last season. Trade Ertz and draft thad moss in 4

I was looking through the draft thread from last year earlier today and everyone was on board with running more two tight end sets. I think the issue was not having  receivers to run for any set. 

I feel like we are blaming having good tight ends for not having good receivers. Which is just dumb.

Edited by ninjapirate

Just now, Danger said:

Never been a fan of taking interior lineman in the first personally. 

usually a very safe pick but I agree it's not very sexy. but I wonder how much does dougs scheme rely on having a center like jason kelce? If this is his last season does that mean replacing him is very important?

22 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

That simulator is fun. A lot of mocks having 4 WR taken before 21 for me though. Several leaving Mims as the only legit option. Just did one

Epenesa

Dugger

Van Jefferson 

AG Golden

Q. Davis

Thadeus Moss

I hate it.  I really like Duggar but to neglect wide receiver fir the first 2 rounds, the only position we havent addressed all offseason when your QB deserves better it's foolish. 

You can say what you want but the trio of Graham, Barnett, and Sweat was fairly productive last year, and Daeshon Hall, Shareef Miller,  and Joe Ostman have all shown some upside, and we just gave up a fairly decent draft pick for Genard Avery, who has the offseason to learn the defense. Especially for a pass rusher lacking athleticism. I take Mims in that scenario and it's not even close.  If you dont like Mims trade back for Aiyuk or Reagor, but Espena just seems like a classic Andy "try hard" guy

1 hour ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Hypothetically, would you rather trade down for a 2 this year and next year and draft Cesar Ruiz, or trade up 3 picks with a 4th and draft Jefferson?

I don't want Jefferson in a trade down, let a lone a trade up. I'd rather have Ruiz at 21 over Jefferson at 21. He can compete at LG with Isaac this year/back up all 3 interior spots, then start at C next year. I like him more than Garett Bradbury last year. He's a better/stronger James Daniels. I wouldn't exactly want him at 21, but I'd take him at 21 over Justin Jefferson. I believe he could be a top 2-3 C in the NFL (With Rodney Hudson) once Kelce/The Pounceys/Mack retire, assuming he gets a little better.

Edited by Jeezla