> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

18 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

I saw someone mock us trading up and giving our 2nd away to draft Simmons.

Would you guys do it?

Our 2nd alone wouldn't be enough to trade up to his range. That would only get us up to like pick 12/13 (Jeudy/Lamb range maybe, but not Simmons range).

Edited by Jeezla

34 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Obviously but would you do it.

He's my fave player in this draft, but I'd rather trade our 1st for Jamal Adams and keep our 2nd. If trading for Jamal Adams isn't an option, then just keep the pick and give Wentz a WR. If we sign AJ Green in FA, then go ahead and trade up for Simmons, but the most important thing to me is getting Wentz legit weapons at WR that will be here for the next 5+ years (AJ Green obviously wouldn't be here for 5 years, but at least he buys us 2 years to find a gem)

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Comboner draft

1 Denzel Mims WR
2 Justin Madubuike DT
3 Kyle Dugger S (I think he'll run a 4.48ish 40 and look great in drills)
3 Matt Peart OT (Wanted put Cleveland, but he probably goes round 2 after that combine)
4 Alton Robinson DE
4 Logan Wilson LB
4 Antonio Gandy-Golden WR (his athletic testing sucked, but he looked good in drills)
5 James Morgan QB
5 Thakarius Keyes CB (Hoping he runs at least 4.55)
6 Darrynton Evans RB

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

The problem is Howie wouldnt do it. 

I doubt Howie trades up to get any higher than #15, and that would only be for Ruggs if he’s still on the board.  I have been hearing lately the Eagles are setting their sights on Justin Jefferson at #21.

They may want to consider getting up in front of DAL again, if the Turds are unable to sign or tag Cooper.

1 minute ago, TDTimes said:

I doubt Howie trades up to get any higher than #15, and that would only be for Ruggs if he’s still on the board.  I have been hearing lately the Eagles are setting their sights on Justin Jefferson at #21.

They may want to consider getting up in front of DAL again, if the Turds are unable to sign or tag Cooper.

dallas could go safety or dt too though. Bigger concerns would be buffalo wanting to jump in front of the eagles.

Edited by ninjapirate

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

dallas could go safety or dt too though. Bigger concerns would be buffalo wanting to jump in front of the eagles.

Yup, most people are mocking safety to DAL — I’m just remembering how anemic Dak looked before Cooper went there.

I’m hopeful BUF are still in the Tee Higgins business; I’ve officially soured on him after he rested through his job interview at the combine 

9 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

I’m late to the party; who’s on your wish list for the Eagles at #21, and who are you willing to trade up for, if anybody?

Realistically, Ruggs is my guy, and then there's a big gap to a glut of realistic guys I'd be cool with. In no particular order: Fulton, McKinney, Delpit, YGM, Jefferson, Henderson, Reagor, Aiyuk, Gladney, Terrell, Mims. I don't want to trade up for anybody unless it's Ruggs or one of the top DL, and I'd only want to move up a few spots costing us a 4th or lower.

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I like Jefferson but I don't like that he's pretty widely regarded as a primary slot receiver. I'd rather address WR with a bona fide established outside threat. I'd take Reagor, Mims and Aiyuk over Jefferson tbh.

Jefferson has good size and speed why would he be a slot receiver only?