> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I mean predraft. Cox wasnt a realistic option at the pick we had which is why we traded up for him.

He was a realistic option until the combine, kinda like Pat Willis. Both were getting mocked late 1st until the combine.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

He was a realistic option until the combine, kinda like Pat Willis.

I actually thought we traded up farther for him than a few spots. I guess he could also count. But even then we had team floyd guys and team kuechly guys. Bunkley was like 100% every on board. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I actually thought we traded up farther for him than a few spots. I guess he could also count. But even then we had team floyd guys and team kuechly guys. Bunkley was like 100% every on board. 

I wanted Ngata. Was pissed the Ravens took him 2 picks (iirc?) before us. I wasn't posting on the forum yet though.

25 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Realistically, Ruggs is my guy, and then there's a big gap to a glut of realistic guys I'd be cool with. In no particular order: Fulton, McKinney, Delpit, YGM, Jefferson, Henderson, Reagor, Aiyuk, Gladney, Terrell, Mims. I don't want to trade up for anybody unless it's Ruggs or one of the top DL, and I'd only want to move up a few spots costing us a 4th or lower.

Can’t say I would disagree with any of that.  Using the trade value chart our top 4th round pick would move the Eagles from #21 to 18.