Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Um. What? 

I don't know what there is to be confused about. He has to pick a QB. If he keeps Cam for 4 tags, he's either sacrificing other potential keepers (which basically makes the entire debate moot) or he's going to have to acquire more tags. Otherwise, he needs to keep Dak for 1 tag... or let both go for some reason.

Relevant.

That's how you know who's winning the debate.

It actually is relevant. If that QB is worth keeping, so are others. But it was also posted because I thought you were suggesting Goff was average. 

Just now, pwny said:

I thought you were talking about the second half of my post, and somehow suggesting I chose to keep my 1 tag QB and 1 tag DT over a LB.

You posted the “they must want to draft him” in response to AF’s suggestion of keeping Hughes, which provoked the comment that he doesn’t have a pick until #40.

I mean. Keeping Goff is a no brainier.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I don't know what there is to be confused about. He has to pick a QB. If he keeps Cam for 4 tags, he's either sacrificing other potential keepers (which basically makes the entire debate moot) or he's going to have to acquire more tags. Otherwise, he needs to keep Dak for 1 tag... or let both go for some reason.

I suggested he keep Dak for one tag. I don't know how I what I said was that he either keep both or neither one.

I just wish I didn’t decide at the last moment to remove both Barr and Wagner from my post. Would have saved all of this arguing. Add both of them to the list of potential keepers along with the two extra Flux added and let’s just move on. 

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Where did I say that DL and LB stats do tell the whole story? Even if I were arguing that, and I'm not, OL is still the position group where you get the least out of stats in the sim. That's a fact. 

I think it's telling though that all these replies to me are only picking at one or two things and then twisting my words tho, tbh.

The argument from the "don't keep Wagner" camp seems to be other less talented LB's outperformed Wagner, so why should he kept? Then you each of you made keeper suggestions of guys who did not perform well in the sim (i.e. Goldman, Paradis).

• Like 1

I suggested he keep Dak for one tag. I don't know how I what I said was that he either keep both or neither one.

No. You picked an average (at best) QB and DT over Wagner.

is what I responded to. sounded like you were saying it was dumb to keep a QB and DT over Wagner, when he's going to have to pick a QB regardless.

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

No. You picked an average (at best) QB and DT over Wagner.

is what I responded to. sounded like you were saying it was dumb to keep a QB and DT over Wagner, when he's going to have to pick a QB regardless.

I meant keeping Cam and Hicks and letting Wagner walk was a terrible idea.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

The argument from the "don't keep Wagner" camp seems to be other less talented LB's outperformed Wagner, so why should he kept? Then you each of you made keeper suggestions of guys who did not perform well in the sim (i.e. Goldman, Paradis).

No, it's only one part of it. Wagner underperforming is a factor for me, but my suggestion to keep Paradis and Hughes over Wagner is based on team composition and how I view LBs in the draft. Based on what his core should look like and how much easier, IMO, it is to find LBs in the draft as one-season stopgaps, it makes more sense to me to keep Paradis and Hughes over just Wagner as I think that presents the most potential value to him.

but, if he wants to let Paradis go, I'm good with that as that's another guy for me to potentially draft at #40 since you all hate him

On 4/30/2019 at 10:45 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

QB: Cam Newton (CAR)
RB: Alvin Kamara (NO)
WR: Jarvis Landry (CLE)
OG: Quenton Nelson (IND)
C: Travis Frederick (DAL)
DE: Everson Griffen (MIN)
DT: Eddie Goldman (CHI)
OLB: Anthony Barr (MIN), Bobby Wagner (SEA)
CB: Kyle Fuller (CHI), Mike Hughes (MIN)
FS: Kevin Byard (TEN)
PS: Dak Prescott (DAL), Matt Paradis (DEN)

There. This seems to be the list. Everyone happy?