Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

2 hours ago, pwny said:

There’s no means to decrease a player’s keeper cost, and the cost they had previously is the minimum they can be kept for. I’ve argued a lot that they should be able to change costs when doing what you did, but it’s never been changed. 

I got absolutely shatted on because of that! unfairly.. 

Looking back at my defense, especially my keepers, I still am not sure how we performed so poorly.

Were Malik Jackson, Erik Kendricks, and Bryce Callahan really that big of anchors? Or was I a victim of being in a division of Brady, Mahomes, and Rivers?

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I can't believe people crapped on me for taking Derwin James first last year. Ooooooooof. 

I don't have any support to this claim, but I feel like highly drafted safeties are some of the safest bets to be stars

People shat on me for Bradley Chubb also

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I don't have any support to this claim, but I feel like highly drafted safeties are some of the safest bets to be stars

People shat on me for Bradley Chubb also

People shat on u for trading away an already proven elite DE for a unknown rookie.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Looking back at my defense, especially my keepers, I still am not sure how we performed so poorly.

Were Malik Jackson, Erik Kendricks, and Bryce Callahan really that big of anchors? Or was I a victim of being in a division of Brady, Mahomes, and Rivers?

You made the playoffs. 

I wouldnt call that poorly 

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You won the division despite being in a division with those.

14 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I can't believe people crapped on me for taking Derwin James first last year. Ooooooooof. 

You got pretty much an ideal situation for him. What if he had tore his knee up ala Malik Hooker?

Easy to sit high and mighty when it pans out. But remember, you had this last year:

Derwin James [16 GS]: 82 tackles (2 stuffs), 20 coverages, 3 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.

Decent enough stats for a 1st round pick. But again, if he stunk or got hurt, you aren't looking at the same situation you in now.

Risk/reward situation. When you haven't been making playoffs, you can afford to roll the dice a bit more.