Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

You got pretty much an ideal situation for him. What if he had tore his knee up ala Malik Hooker?

Easy to sit high and mighty when it pans out. But remember, you had this last year:

Derwin James [16 GS]: 82 tackles (2 stuffs), 20 coverages, 3 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.

Decent enough stats for a 1st round pick. But again, if he stunk or got hurt, you aren't looking at the same situation you in now.

Risk/reward situation. When you haven't been making playoffs, you can afford to roll the dice a bit more.

I've made the playoffs a lot recently.. When i go in i tend to make it. When i'm in tank mode i usually dig for assets. 

36 minutes ago, Glen said:

You made the playoffs. 

I wouldnt call that poorly 

31 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You won the division despite being in a division with those.

I meant my defense played so poorly

pretty sure @pwny had me at like 15th in the league in defense or something

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

lol.. Do the math.. Take away my tanking seasons.. 

ehh… I feel like the "ignore my tanks" argument only works if you have the chips to back it up. 

If someone had a .500 record and 3 chips, I'd give them credit for that.

Otherwise, I'll take someone who has .550-.600 and equal number of bowls

my biggest regret in this league was my 2 or 3 tank seasons that have prevented me from having khodder/ruskie win%.... but at least my tank won me 2 chips and the best team (arguably) this league has ever seen

Edited by Tk3

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

"Take away my bad seasons and my winning percentage is really good."

shockedpikachu.jpg

Not my bad seasons. Just the ones were i tanked.. And again rent free.. Love how much you have to reply to me..

oooooooooof.. You just have to type something up lmao.. hehehe.. Love it.. Every time you reply to me i get a massive joy.

You have no idea. At least pwn stop.. But you and Glen, Oh my gawd.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

ehh… I feel like the "ignore my tanks" argument only works if you have the chips to back it up. 

If someone had a .500 record and 3 chips, I'd give them credit for that.

Otherwise, I'll take someone who has .550-.600 and equal number of bowls

my biggest regret in this league was my 2 or 3 tank seasons that have prevented me from having khodder/ruskie win%

Not everyone had broken Andrew Luck.. He was such a BS stat machine with you. His real life stats were so garbage yet he was a sim gawd.

Just now, El ramster said:

Not everyone had broken Andrew Luck.. He was such a BS stat machine with you. His real life stats were so garbage yet he was a sim gawd.

I mean.. part of why he was a sim gawd was because I had prime Calvin and prime AJ helping him boost those stats

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean.. part of why he was a sim gawd was because I had prime Calvin and prime AJ helping him boost those stats

lol.. You had an insane agression rating. His real life stats had to have made him worse and you never went Oline..

Broken Cj and Luck were the most ridiculous guys ever. I don't care who he had as weapons.. When his real life stats were crap.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

my biggest regret in this league was my 2 or 3 tank seasons that have prevented me from having khodder/ruskie win%.... but at least my tank won me 2 chips and the best team (arguably) this league has ever seen

Aye. I was on my way to over .600 before I traded Matty Ryan. Three losing seasons since has me barely over .500.