Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

If you think I’m gonna pop on shortly before night, not vote and disappear when a scum malf was about to be lynched, you have a lot to learn. 

That's pretty much why I called out Gopher and not you, although his was right after instead of right before.

TBH, as a poker player and relatively new to the mafia game, I do post some outrageous takes, some of which I believe/some of which I don't, simply to gauge a reaction, and then operate accordingly. Maybe this isn't smart, but it's why @Forge and I do what we do tbh.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I missed that, enlighten me.

He visited me and confirmed that I visited Swag last night. Given my power is only to +1 or -1, it was to do what I told Whicker, Counselor, and everyone else I would do yesterday...start him off D2 with +1 just to make him super angry.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I do still want a response to this.  How could it be either of these things?

Because you targeted a guy on N1 with an even night kill. That's basically a throw away that you could give some lame excuse for...which you did.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yup.  But there is a method to why I am targeting who I'm targeting.  They're people that I would have use a kill if I was scum with them.

...ok.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Because you targeted a guy on N1 with an even night kill. That's basically a throw away that you could give some lame excuse for...which you did.

How is that buddying or distancing?  

I know you are new and don't really understand how the game is played, so I'll explain it.  md4l had no ability n1.  If he was scum, he would be a perfect person to use the scum faction kill because that way the faction isn't losing out on an ability.  So by tracking him, I could see if he went anywhere which would have immediately exposed him as scum.  Now, that could be true of multiple people in the game.  He was just high on my scum list.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's pretty much why I called out Gopher and not you, although his was right after instead of right before.

TBH, as a poker player and relatively new to the mafia game, I do post some outrageous takes, some of which I believe/some of which I don't, simply to gauge a reaction, and then operate accordingly. Maybe this isn't smart, but it's why @Forge and I do what we do tbh.

I can respect that, there’s really no wrong to play outside of ignoring the obvious. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Yup.  But there is a method to why I am targeting who I'm targeting.  They're people that I would have use a kill if I was scum with them.

Provided you guess right on a given night. Nothing to say that if MD4L were scum that he would have used the faction kill on N1. You could have (and I suspect did) tracked me last night using the same logic: I wouldn't "move" so thus if I did thus I'm mafia. That's a null tell if it comes back negative.

Just because you would do it that way doesn't mean they are. Or at least were. Now, who knows?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He visited me and confirmed that I visited Swag last night. Given my power is only to +1 or -1, it was to do what I told Whicker, Counselor, and everyone else I would do yesterday...start him off D2 with +1 just to make him super angry.

And that was the same night dome visited him too, right? 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

How is that buddying or distancing?  

"Hey guys, I tracked a guy with a potential SCUM power. I'm valuable."

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I know you are new and don't really understand how the game is played, so I'll explain it.  

Thank you for the backhanded compliment. It's appreciated.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

md4l had no ability n1.

100% tracking you so far (pun intended). I'm also still angry at you stealing my character the pick before me. Stupid #17.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

If he was scum, he would be a perfect person to use the scum faction kill because that way the faction isn't losing out on an ability.  So by tracking him, I could see if he went anywhere which would have immediately exposed him as scum.  

TBH this is a valid point. TBH, you could also have intentionally made up/thrown away your role.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Now, that could be true of multiple people in the game.  He was just high on my scum list.

Based upon his play/behavior or the role he chose?

Just now, Woz said:

Provided you guess right on a given night. Nothing to say that if MD4L were scum that he would have used the faction kill on N1. You could have (and I suspect did) tracked me last night using the same logic: I wouldn't "move" so thus if I did thus I'm mafia. That's a null tell if it comes back negative.

Just because you would do it that way doesn't mean they are. Or at least were. Now, who knows?

A track, especially in this game, would end up primarily being a null tell anyways, no? 

With the way he is saying he’s using it, it’d be a 100% confirmed scum, though now that they know that I highly doubt it happens. 

Archived