Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, Danger said:

Really? For me personally at least, having 3 votes actually makes me just sort of glance over yours. But then you'd realize moreso than I would how others react to what you state.

The glancing over is also a subtle tell, IMO.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Just so I'm clear, we can thusly abbreviate your name to BS, right?

Why you (and everyone else) hasn't until now is baffling to me. 

Just now, ET80 said:

Why you (and everyone else) hasn't until now is baffling to me. 

I'm slow on the uptake. But apparently faster than the rest of the folks around here...

🤔 so d1 gopher was the runaway leader until people started to jump off like he was about to explode.  Some notable people were counselor, mwil, and danger.  

Today gopher was the runaway leader again until some interesting movement off of him again. Counselor and squire.  

My top 3 mafia would go, in order 

1. Squire 

2. Gopher 

3. Counselor 

Next in line would be mwil with his lazy push on squire before moving on to woz.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

🤔 so d1 gopher was the runaway leader until people started to jump off like he was about to explode.  Some notable people were counselor, mwil, and danger.

I was pretty much on Malf the entire day, I owned that train. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Today gopher was the runaway leader again until some interesting movement off of him again. Counselor and squire.  

My top 3 mafia would go, in order 

1. Squire 

2. Gopher 

3. Counselor 

Next in line would be mwil with his lazy push on squire before moving on to woz.  

You’d be a fool to have me on this list. Oh wait it’s Pickle.

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Pickle

I’m not scum and if you are trying to draw votes to me you clearly are. 

You aren't even trying now.  You are holding town hostage by claiming you used your move on 3 people but wont tell us who.  You also could be faking your use of your ability and when numbers dwindle you could use it ensuring mafia would live.  

Dont troll the thread if you are town, it doesnt help anyone. 

Archived