Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's twice now with late votes if they were based on time stamps 🤔

I don't play off the time stamps, I look for the NIGHT TIME post from the host.

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This. This has gotta be scum James 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. This being said, his misfire on his night move is very plausable.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Absolutely, it’s his response to it that leaves me worried

That's fair. I think we're past any point of anyone getting benefit of doubt, but it's a reasonable response - from someone else, if that makes sense.

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I feel like civ James would have made a joke about it ending up being a bad move 

But this far in the game - are we really joking around on critical missed moves? Because that was a pretty big misfire on his part.

Woz

The last 16-24 hours have given some rise to serious suspicion. James and Gopher I'm also extremely skeptical of, but I haven't played with James enough to really get a read for what he does. @Counselor @Forge and I seemingly have similar erratic personalities in this game, probably due to our relatively newbie style, so I was pretty sure both were town. BCB and Squire still intimidate the crap out of me.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Woz

The last 16-24 hours have given some rise to serious suspicion. James and Gopher I'm also extremely skeptical of, but I haven't played with James enough to really get a read for what he does. @Counselor @Forge and I seemingly have similar erratic personalities in this game, probably due to our relatively newbie style, so I was pretty sure both were town. BCB and Squire still intimidate the crap out of me.

I don’t think this is squires scum game 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think this is squires scum game 

What about BCB?

Also, should we start looking at inactive/barely active players. They are IMO either:

1. Useless town

2. Scum (more likely)

Archived