Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I really don't like this. It was after 10pm. Counselor was leading the votes by like 3-4 and this just seems...off.

I agree. Mafia often hedge when they know they are mislynching

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I really don't like this. It was after 10pm. Counselor was leading the votes by like 3-4 and this just seems...off.

I'm telling you guys, he's been off since D1. I +1 him for a reason.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Woz's game has also been weird. He's just been tunneling on me most of the game for no reason other than "hey he's not here!". I'm not sure if it's mafia trying to go in on a person who can stop a maf hit or what.

Yeah, he tunneled you pretty hard. Given the other aspects (most notably, pulling a @theuntouchable) I'm inclined to think he's mafia. 

Also - if we're thinking Fin is mafia, he should be the last kill, IMO. 

Day 4

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Gopher* (133), Naz** (133), Bcb*** (133), James* (136), Woz** (136), Gopher*** (136)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)James (135)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Woz (137)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (134)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Woz (133)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – James (133)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Finneas (135)

Vote Count (8 to lynch)
5 Woz – Zenyatta, Mwil, Danger, ET2, Flacco
3 James – Touch, Tk3, ET1
1 Gopher – ET3
1 Fin - Squire

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Also - if we're thinking Fin is mafia, he should be the last kill, IMO. 

From his perspective, if he's mafia, who is he taking out? Probably you I would assume, MAYBE TK3 or Flacco.

Also, why did Gopher take forever picking someone, and then pick a 1 shot loverizer/one of the weakest characters in the game? Am I the only person that this bothers, especially since he's barely been here? 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, why did Gopher take forever picking someone, and then pick a 1 shot loverizer/one of the weakest characters in the game? Am I the only person that this bothers, especially since he's barely been here? 

If anything - it lends itself to him being town, IMO. A mafia would instruct him to aim for a power role with that move. 

The dynamic of this game lends itself to stronger Mafia moves - you don't have to hunt for specials, they're all laid out in plain sight.

I'm not ready to absolve him, but ready to give him another night or so. 

Just now, ET80 said:

If anything - it lends itself to him being town, IMO. A mafia would instruct him to aim for a power role with that move. 

The dynamic of this game lends itself to stronger Mafia moves - you don't have to hunt for specials, they're all laid out in plain sight.

I'm not ready to absolve him, but ready to give him another night or so. 

I disagree completely.  He took a weak role to be able to hide.  What has he done, absolutely nothing. 

It's almost like he isn't playing and he has been skating by doing it.  He has avoided 2 lynches at least now and hasn't even bothered to post.  That tells me gopher is most likely mafia and has his partners around to direct the traffic off of him so he doesnt need to worry about it. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I disagree completely.  He took a weak role to be able to hide.  What has he done, absolutely nothing. 

It's almost like he isn't playing and he has been skating by doing it.  He has avoided 2 lynches at least now and hasn't even bothered to post.  That tells me gopher is most likely mafia and has his partners around to direct the traffic off of him so he doesnt need to worry about it. 

Don't forget the intentional NO VOTE D1 and then showing up SECONDS after Whicker allowed us to talk again D2. That's ridiculous IMO. At least Touch outright no showed to go along with the no vote and was consistent in that regard.