Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

why?

Because I assume that Whicker isn't letting one scum member carry out both their normal ability and factional kill.  That's how he has done things in the past.

Let's say bcb/Moira is scum.  Assuming bcb can't both use his ability and carry out the factional kill, scum likely would not have him use the kill because it keeps bcb from using his ability at night and giving them a vote advantage.  Or if flacco/zarya is scum, they wouldn't want to pass up the ability to protect someone at night so he can use the kill.

So I think scum would have players with no ability, a one shot ability they aren't using/have used up, or an odd/even night ability on their off night to carry out the factional kill because it maximizes their moves.  

Going to put this out there for discussion in contemplating roles that were picked and when based on what the players that have flipped thus far.  4 more scum to find.  

Interesting that the night hits are high up the draft order, the ones that are remaining.  

Player character ability  
1. ET McCree 3 vote split daily  
2. Gopher Lucio vote reducer 1shot  
3. Dome Doomfist 2 shot vig lynch D2
4. Swag Bridgette JOAT Hit N1
5. Tk3 Pharah nightly redirect  
6. Forge Bastion daily double vote Hit N1
7. Flacco Zayra nightly doctor  
8. Rack Widowmaker nightly watcher Hit N3
9. MD4L Tracer Even Night Hit Hit N1
10. Woz Mei 2 shot lynchproof maker (self)  
11. Matts D Va nightly lynch proof maker (not self) Hit N2
12. Fin Junkrat vengeful vigilante  
13. Orca Sombra 3 shot role blocker Hit N1
14. Danger Reinhardt 1 shot multiple roleblocker  
15. Malf Ana 1 shot motivator lynch D1
16. Rick Mercy 1 shot governor (not self)  
17. Rag Hanzo nightly tracker  
18. Mwil Zenyatta nigthly lover/hater (1 vote +/-)  
19. James Winston
Odd night Jailer Not self (protect +roleblock

20. Bcb Moira nigthly vote reducer -2  
21. Naz Reaper 2 shot commuter  
22. Touch Orisa 1 shot vote motivator 3 player 2x  
23. Counselor Baptiste 1 shot multiple governor lynch Day 3
24. Squire Soldier 76 vanilla  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Going to put this out there for discussion in contemplating roles that were picked and when based on what the players that have flipped thus far.  4 more scum to find.  

Interesting that the night hits are high up the draft order, the ones that are remaining.  

Player character ability  
1. ET McCree 3 vote split daily  
2. Gopher Lucio vote reducer 1shot  
3. Dome Doomfist 2 shot vig lynch D2
4. Swag Bridgette JOAT Hit N1
5. Tk3 Pharah nightly redirect  
6. Forge Bastion daily double vote Hit N1
7. Flacco Zayra nightly doctor  
8. Rack Widowmaker nightly watcher Hit N3
9. MD4L Tracer Even Night Hit Hit N1
10. Woz Mei 2 shot lynchproof maker (self)  
11. Matts D Va nightly lynch proof maker (not self) Hit N2
12. Fin Junkrat vengeful vigilante  
13. Orca Sombra 3 shot role blocker Hit N1
14. Danger Reinhardt 1 shot multiple roleblocker  
15. Malf Ana 1 shot motivator lynch D1
16. Rick Mercy 1 shot governor (not self)  
17. Rag Hanzo nightly tracker  
18. Mwil Zenyatta nigthly lover/hater (1 vote +/-)  
19. James Winston
Odd night Jailer Not self (protect +roleblock

20. Bcb Moira nigthly vote reducer -2  
21. Naz Reaper 2 shot commuter  
22. Touch Orisa 1 shot vote motivator 3 player 2x  
23. Counselor Baptiste 1 shot multiple governor lynch Day 3
24. Squire Soldier 76 vanilla  

Holy bright colors batman. I like the idea but my eyes hurt.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Because I assume that Whicker isn't letting one scum member carry out both their normal ability and factional kill.  That's how he has done things in the past.

Let's say bcb/Moira is scum.  Assuming bcb can't both use his ability and carry out the factional kill, scum likely would not have him use the kill because it keeps bcb from using his ability at night and giving them a vote advantage.  Or if flacco/zarya is scum, they wouldn't want to pass up the ability to protect someone at night so he can use the kill.

So I think scum would have players with no ability, a one shot ability they aren't using/have used up, or an odd/even night ability on their off night to carry out the factional kill because it maximizes their moves.  

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I can't speak for Whicker but in my games, the factional kill replaces your original ability 

Okay this actually makes sense.

@Ragnarok @bcb1213 @AFlaccoSeagulls

Does it sound like a player other then dome used the chatty hit?

On 5/14/2019 at 9:19 PM, Whicker said:

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

Malfatron was moving his reticle frantically, trying to find a target. His shots kept darting off to the right, and he kept watching his team take damage.

Hey, Malf? You wanna quit throwing the game?!” yelled a teammate. “Can you switch to Mercy or something? You haven't hit a shot yet!”

I've got 10 accounts all in top 500, dude!” Malf snapped back as he ducked away from Danger's swinging hammer. “I'm an Ana main! I was invited to C9 as a support but I turned it down! You're still here stuck in low GM because you're *** at this game!”

Danger's pursuit was relentless, and Malf backed through a doorway and turned and ran towards the safety of his team. His movement began to slow. “******* Mei!!” Malf yelled as he quickly flicked his reticle and fired a sleep dart right into Woz's chest.

Bullets began to whiz past his head, and he turned to see Rack a few hundred feet away. “Hahahahaha!!! Hahahaha!! Look at this Widow!! She's so trash!!! She can't even hit me when I'm slowed by Mei!!” He continued to run towards his team.

He soon heard a familiar chain gun sound coming from behind him. “Bastion!!! Bastion!!! They switched to Bastion!!!” Malf yelled into his comms. He jumped around like a madman. “Maybe I can avoid him long enough to get my sleep dart back,” he thought. It was all for naught, however, when Swag bashed him with his shield, stunning him long enough to finally let Forge take him down.

@Malfatron has been killed by proper focus fire! He joined this game as a member of the Six Stack

“I'm gonna flank around and get a pick,” Dome said to his team as he pulled off to the left. He had pulled this move on Hanamura a thousand times, and there was always just one dude guarding this side. He jumped over the ledge and landed on the other side.

“Looking for me?” he heard as flashes of purple began to appear on the corners of the screen. He dove away.

“Oh I'll find you Orca,” Dome thought as he began to look around. “He's probably got that big health pack hacked.”

He peeked the corner and watched as a Translocator grenade flew past his face. He spun quickly and uppercut, revealing Orca as he was knocked into the air. Dome charged his Rocket Punch, and he soon bashed Orca into the wall.

Hey! Hey! Someone help me with this Doomfist!” Orca yelled to his team. “Doomfist outside on the right!!”

I gotchu fam!” MD4L said as he raced outside. He was fast. He'd put a clip into Doomfist's head really quickly and head back to the team fight.

He was too late, and he all he saw was the skull icon over Orca's dead character. “Where is he?!” MD4L asked as he blinked forward.

“Meteor Strike!” Dome yelled as he landed on top of MD4L, killing him instantly.

“WHOOOO!!!!” Dome shouted into his mic. “THAT'S TWO PICKS!!! LET'S GOOOO!!!!”

Dome continued his plan of going up and around, but as soon as he rounded the corner, he was met by Forge staring him right in the face. Dome paused for a moment while he watched Forge charge up his chain gun.

Bastion! Bastion! I need help with the Bastion!!” Dome yelled as he Seismic Slammed out of the way.

All of a sudden, he began to glow bright blue.

Hell yeah Ana!!! Thank you!!!” Dome screamed as he leapt out in front of Forge, charging his Rocket Punch. Forge soon found himself smashed into bits against the wall.

I'M A GOD!!!!!!! I'M A GOD!!!! THAT'S OUR POINT!!!!!!!!” Dome kept shouting as he jumped around for joy.

@The Orca has been killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

@MD4L has been killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

@Forge has been killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

Swag was pushing forward with his shield. That dirty Ana on the other team kept putting him to sleep the last game and he was determined to get that ****er!

He soon came under fire and began to back away. “Can I get some healing?” he asked politely into the mic.

Dude, you're way up almost to the enemy's base. You're feeding!”

Swag swung his hammer furiously, determined to keep himself up. He continued to back away, but he was soon surrounded.

@SwAg was caught out of position and picked off! He joined this game in Solo Queue

It reads to me that dome used his hit, a second hit, and the chatty hit, unless I am reading this wrong and if I am not.....I am shocked and very interested that neither of you 3 caught on to that n1

It reads to me that dome used his hit, a second hit, and the chatty hit, unless I am reading this wrong and if I am not.....I am shocked and very interested that neither of you 3 caught on to that n1

Unless you all missed bc you were intentionally trying to move attention away from the fact that dome used all the kills n1, his hit, a second hit and the chatty hit

I very very highly doubt Whicker would link up the kills that way.  Especially on the same night.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Unless you all missed bc you were intentionally trying to move attention away from the fact that dome used all the kills n1, his hit, a second hit and the chatty hit

I wasn't around N1 to read the write up but yeah I missed this and didn't even think about it tbh. That absolutely does read that Dome used both abilities + the chatty hit, though.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
On 5/14/2019 at 8:19 PM, Whicker said:

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

Malfatron was moving his reticle frantically, trying to find a target. His shots kept darting off to the right, and he kept watching his team take damage.

Hey, Malf? You wanna quit throwing the game?!” yelled a teammate. “Can you switch to Mercy or something? You haven't hit a shot yet!”

I've got 10 accounts all in top 500, dude!” Malf snapped back as he ducked away from Danger's swinging hammer. “I'm an Ana main! I was invited to C9 as a support but I turned it down! You're still here stuck in low GM because you're *** at this game!”

Danger's pursuit was relentless, and Malf backed through a doorway and turned and ran towards the safety of his team. His movement began to slow. “******* Mei!!” Malf yelled as he quickly flicked his reticle and fired a sleep dart right into Woz's chest.

Bullets began to whiz past his head, and he turned to see Rack a few hundred feet away. “Hahahahaha!!! Hahahaha!! Look at this Widow!! She's so trash!!! She can't even hit me when I'm slowed by Mei!!” He continued to run towards his team.

He soon heard a familiar chain gun sound coming from behind him. “Bastion!!! Bastion!!! They switched to Bastion!!!” Malf yelled into his comms. He jumped around like a madman. “Maybe I can avoid him long enough to get my sleep dart back,” he thought. It was all for naught, however, when Swag bashed him with his shield, stunning him long enough to finally let Forge take him down.

@Malfatron has been killed by proper focus fire! He joined this game as a member of the Six Stack

“I'm gonna flank around and get a pick,” Dome said to his team as he pulled off to the left. He had pulled this move on Hanamura a thousand times, and there was always just one dude guarding this side. He jumped over the ledge and landed on the other side.

“Looking for me?” he heard as flashes of purple began to appear on the corners of the screen. He dove away.

“Oh I'll find you Orca,” Dome thought as he began to look around. “He's probably got that big health pack hacked.”

He peeked the corner and watched as a Translocator grenade flew past his face. He spun quickly and uppercut, revealing Orca as he was knocked into the air. Dome charged his Rocket Punch, and he soon bashed Orca into the wall.

Hey! Hey! Someone help me with this Doomfist!” Orca yelled to his team. “Doomfist outside on the right!!”

I gotchu fam!” MD4L said as he raced outside. He was fast. He'd put a clip into Doomfist's head really quickly and head back to the team fight.

He was too late, and he all he saw was the skull icon over Orca's dead character. “Where is he?!” MD4L asked as he blinked forward.

“Meteor Strike!” Dome yelled as he landed on top of MD4L, killing him instantly.

“WHOOOO!!!!” Dome shouted into his mic. “THAT'S TWO PICKS!!! LET'S GOOOO!!!!”

Dome continued his plan of going up and around, but as soon as he rounded the corner, he was met by Forge staring him right in the face. Dome paused for a moment while he watched Forge charge up his chain gun.

Bastion! Bastion! I need help with the Bastion!!” Dome yelled as he Seismic Slammed out of the way.

All of a sudden, he began to glow bright blue.

Hell yeah Ana!!! Thank you!!!” Dome screamed as he leapt out in front of Forge, charging his Rocket Punch. Forge soon found himself smashed into bits against the wall.

I'M A GOD!!!!!!! I'M A GOD!!!! THAT'S OUR POINT!!!!!!!!” Dome kept shouting as he jumped around for joy.

@The Orca has been killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

@MD4L has been killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

@Forge has been killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

Swag was pushing forward with his shield. That dirty Ana on the other team kept putting him to sleep the last game and he was determined to get that ****er!

He soon came under fire and began to back away. “Can I get some healing?” he asked politely into the mic.

Dude, you're way up almost to the enemy's base. You're feeding!”

Swag swung his hammer furiously, determined to keep himself up. He continued to back away, but he was soon surrounded.

@SwAg was caught out of position and picked off! He joined this game in Solo Queue

If you are thinking that Swag was the factional hit, I am not reading that it was Dome.    The other 3 hits were Dome for sure.  

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

Holy bright colors batman. I like the idea but my eyes hurt.

It probably is much brighter on a mobile device vs a laptop.  Besides needing retinal softening colors, any thoughts on the order and role combinations?

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If you are thinking that Swag was the factional hit, I am not reading that it was Dome.    The other 3 hits were Dome for sure.  

Well we know dome killed swag and thus used the chatty hit.  Not sure if you guys are horrible town players or "dumb" mafia 

On 5/14/2019 at 9:24 PM, rackcs said:

Ok, I'm kinda confused here. I got a PM saying that Dome visited Swag last night but in the write up Dome definitely kills someone other than Swag.

Here is where I'm looking strongly for the remaining 4 

Squire - his scum game through and through.  I'd bet the game on it.

Gopher- I believe we have focused on it 

James- need to hear more about why he jailed tk3

Bcb- not liking his, flacco, and rags' attempt to downplay that dome used the chatty hit and his move 

Rags- none if his moves have made any sense giving that after n1 it was clear mafia could use their move and the chatty hit.  Why else did we lynch him 🤣

Tk3- need to hear what his thought process was about the redirect and what he thought this end game was in doing so.

Flacco- potentially for reasons I have not explained yet but stems from his still breathing 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Well we know dome killed swag and thus used the chatty hit.  Not sure if you guys are horrible town players or "dumb" mafia 

On 5/14/2019 at 8:24 PM, rackcs said:

Ok, I'm kinda confused here. I got a PM saying that Dome visited Swag last night but in the write up Dome definitely kills someone other than Swag.

I missed that post from rackcs.  you are right on that it was likely Dome that hit swag then.