Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

5 hours ago, ET80 said:
On 5/13/2019 at 3:47 PM, Malfatron said:

info to file away for later depending on gophers alignment flip.

I'm looking for something for @Pickle Rick, but look what I found during the draft...

WIFOM? Remember, this was when Gopher was delaying on the #2 pick.

Something about this just makes me uneasy. 

1. Gopher

2. James

3. Rags

(he talked to me!)

Ibk.gif

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

There are multiple ways at looking at it, jailing is a double edged sword. The action in of itself I can't really judge, I do need to go back and look at James' posts to see if I can infer anything in particular that would be more incriminating or liberating. I haven't been really following super closely today as I had up to this point. 

His reasoning:

16 hours ago, James said:

It was my move. Assuming tk3 was telling the truth, I doubted that mafia would go risk going after racks again, and thought tk3 would be a likely target. And if for whatever reason he was lying, at least I'd be roleblocking him.

So, locking down the Bus Driver to save the Bus Driver and leaving the Watcher exposed.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

(he talked to me!)

His reasoning:

So, locking down the Bus Driver to save the Bus Driver and leaving the Watcher exposed.

Yeah that much I did catch, but I need to see if his history matches up with his supposed motive. I can't really go digging back while at work, if I have time tonight, I can try to do so.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

How so? 

Trying to quick read as I have internet again. This statement comes off really strange to me. It’s in response to mwil saying he’s off his rocker more than usual. 

Reads as though he’s put a lot of effort into coming up with crazy theories to mirror his normal play and is questioning it because he thinks he’s done a damn good job of it. 

Just now, Woz said:

(he talked to me!)

Ibk.gif

His reasoning:

To me there is really 2 types of roles that he should be jailing if he thinks they are town....vanilla and no night moves (like pardons).  Other then that he should only jail who he thinks is mafia.  Jailing who you think is town (if they have a move) is a very very bad play and not in the best interest of town 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Ragnarok @bcb1213 @AFlaccoSeagulls

Does it sound like a player other then dome used the chatty hit?

It reads to me that dome used his hit, a second hit, and the chatty hit, unless I am reading this wrong and if I am not.....I am shocked and very interested that neither of you 3 caught on to that n1

I'm very interested that despite the host saying writeups are nothing but story you take it as more then story 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm very interested that despite the host saying writeups are nothing but story you take it as more then story 

He reiterated that it was meant for the lynch writeup and not the hits.  I'm very  interested that you haven't read the thread at all it appears.  

On 5/14/2019 at 9:59 PM, Whicker said:

All it means is that the people who attacked Malf in the writeup (Danger, Woz, Rack, Forge, and Swag) are in the writeup because they voted for Malf, not because of any associations that may have had otherwise.

The level of reading comprehension or reading at all is just mind blowing 

If any of you all are town, I suspect most aren't, please read and comprehend the thread.  

Its very frustrating being the only person (probably not but it feels that way) who cares about the game enough to read and understand things.  

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The level of reading comprehension or reading at all is just mind blowing 

If any of you all are town, I suspect most aren't, please read and comprehend the thread.  

Its very frustrating being the only person (probably not but it feels that way) who cares about the game enough to read and understand things.  

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Ragnarok @bcb1213 @AFlaccoSeagulls

Does it sound like a player other then dome used the chatty hit?

It reads to me that dome used his hit, a second hit, and the chatty hit, unless I am reading this wrong and if I am not.....I am shocked and very interested that neither of you 3 caught on to that n1

The irony here is amazing. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

By showing that you failed to read d2 at all.  Or just that your reading comprehension is sub par.  

You have based your night moves on the assumption that mafia cant use their ability and the chatty hit.  However as of the n1 writeup and rack's post we know that assumption is utterly false.  If you were read up and aware you would have known this and not used your moves based on bad logic. 

The logic you have been providing feels very much like cover for not getting any results 

Or I am going off of past experience in a Whicker game.  Maybe he switched it up this game.  Knowing Whicker, I'm still very doubtful on that, but it could be the case.  

And I've been skimming, but between graduation on Sunday, family coming into town, and bar study, no I have not read the thread in intricate detail.  

Why would I need a cover to not get any results?  Everyone knows what my role is.  And under your theory, if I was scum, I could both track and kill, so I wouldn't need to fake like I was tracking.