Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I actually had to do work related stuff. And, Patrick Peterson just got suspended six games, so I had to rant of FB about how the Texans can now offer a 2071 6th round pick for him.

Gonna do a deeper read shortly then share some thoughts.

giphy.gif

... this is what this game has done to me. I am searching for validation and self-worth, and finding it from ET BS.

I am so screwed.

• Like 2

butholycrap, what is going on here? Y'all should relax a bit.

Truthfully, things are so convoluted right now I don't know what to feel. I'll just say this, as of this morning my two strongest civ reads were Tk3 and Pickle. Won't be voting them.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

butholycrap, what is going on here?

Pickle Rick went down one of his rabbit holes. When he does that, everyone gets sucked in.

I think he's civ as well, but these Rick-nados (patent pending) can level an entire game in six posts...

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:

butholycrap, what is going on here? Y'all should relax a bit.

Truthfully, things are so convoluted right now I don't know what to feel. I'll just say this, as of this morning my two strongest civ reads were Tk3 and Pickle. Won't be voting them.

(maybe he'll talk to me ...)

Danger, what do make of James' jailing of Tk3?

Just now, squire12 said:

So chatty told you to vote for the civ with no move

You should stop talking bc you just keep confirming my read.  

You have been in a chatty with me before and at no point have I ever solicited advice or followed what others have said.  Its very odd your reaction to the whole thing.  

Trying to reaffirm your role as vanilla.  Trying to push me for pushing you.  Not realizing dome killed swag, claiming you didn't even vote dome bc of that. Actually asking Matt's if he thought dome killed swag.....and so on 

I'm willing to bet it all on the read.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woz said:

(maybe he'll talk to me ...)

Danger, what do make of James' jailing of Tk3?

There are multiple ways at looking at it, jailing is a double edged sword. The action in of itself I can't really judge, I do need to go back and look at James' posts to see if I can infer anything in particular that would be more incriminating or liberating. I haven't been really following super closely today as I had up to this point. 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You should stop talking bc you just keep confirming my read.  

You have been in a chatty with me before and at no point have I ever solicited advice or followed what others have said.  Its very odd your reaction to the whole thing.  

Trying to reaffirm your role as vanilla.  Trying to push me for pushing you.  Not realizing dome killed swag, claiming you didn't even vote dome bc of that. Actually asking Matt's if he thought dome killed swag.....and so on 

I'm willing to bet it all on the read.  

And you would lose it all.