Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup bc I need to hear back from @James first.

You also have not responded well.  Trying to paint me in a bad light, and baiting me to lock in on you.  🤔🤔

Why do you need to hear from James before you vote for me?  Does the scum chat have a player hierarchy?  How low are you on it?

Malf, dome, James would certainly be above you for sure.  Woz should be as well.  Hell, even finneas could be.

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Please do explain.

By showing that you failed to read d2 at all.  Or just that your reading comprehension is sub par.  

You have based your night moves on the assumption that mafia cant use their ability and the chatty hit.  However as of the n1 writeup and rack's post we know that assumption is utterly false.  If you were read up and aware you would have known this and not used your moves based on bad logic. 

The logic you have been providing feels very much like cover for not getting any results 

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I feel like Pickle is even more all over the place than usual...

source.gif

v8qw5uzskgq21.gif

46 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You have no idea what Pickle is capable of

44 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He's not that organized.

...I love you guys so much right now.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Woz said:

@ET80 - where'd you go?

I actually had to do work related stuff. And, Patrick Peterson just got suspended six games, so I had to rant of FB about how the Texans can now offer a 2071 6th round pick for him.

Gonna do a deeper read shortly then share some thoughts.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why do you need to hear from James before you vote for me?  Does the scum chat have a player hierarchy?  How low are you on it?

Malf, dome, James would certainly be above you for sure.  Woz should be as well.  Hell, even finneas could be.

tenor.gif

Just to answer this...

Bc James is the more dangerous of you two.  I'd like to gather all the info I can.  James is very confusing on what he did and there is no need to kill that convo by locking in on you yet.  

But since I don't know where I'm voting 

Squire