Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

47 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's hold off for the time being then,  

Answer me this....

What was your thinking by using your move on Racks and Player X

I was trying to defend Rack from being hit, and for the other player I chose someone whose role I felt threatened by in the long term if it was in mafia hands

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Here is where I'm looking strongly for the remaining 4 

Squire - his scum game through and through.  I'd bet the game on it.

Gopher- I believe we have focused on it 

James- need to hear more about why he jailed tk3

Bcb- not liking his, flacco, and rags' attempt to downplay that dome used the chatty hit and his move 

Rags- none if his moves have made any sense giving that after n1 it was clear mafia could use their move and the chatty hit.  Why else did we lynch him 🤣

Tk3- need to hear what his thought process was about the redirect and what he thought this end game was in doing so.

Flacco- potentially for reasons I have not explained yet but stems from his still breathing 

You would lose the game with this bet.  I am not surprised that you will push me as scum when you are actually scum.  (case reference:  Simpsons Mafia)

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I was trying to defend Rack from being hit, and for the other player I chose someone whose role I felt threatened by in the long term if it was in mafia hands

So you were hoping that if mafia tried to hit rack that it would instead hit the person you felt threatened by?

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Rags- none if his moves have made any sense giving that after n1 it was clear mafia could use their move and the chatty hit.  Why else did we lynch him 🤣

I still don't know if I am buying your premise about scum being able to use their move and the chatty hit.  I've been scum in Whicker games before and he definitely didn't do it that way.  I suppose he could have switched it up, but Whicker isn't typically one to make that kind of a change in this GMing style.  

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Am I stupid or how in the world would Dome get 4 hits from?

Nah you are not stupid, I'm confused as well.  

Only thing I can think of is that his 2-shot could be used any time.  He used both, gained an extra shot from malf, and used the chatty hit.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then why did you quick lynch dome if you didnt know he killed swag (the apparent chatty hit)?

Malf flipping mafia and malf having used his motivator role to boost the kills from Dome led me to think that Dome was mafia.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I still don't know if I am buying your premise about scum being able to use their move and the chatty hit.  I've been scum in Whicker games before and he definitely didn't do it that way.  I suppose he could have switched it up, but Whicker isn't typically one to make that kind of a change in this GMing style.  

Then why did you quick lynch dome?

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nah you are not stupid, I'm confused as well.  

Only thing I can think of is that his 2-shot could be used any time.  He used both, gained an extra shot from malf, and used the chatty hit.  

You know what....that makes sense, actually. I mean I can't think of any other scenario where he'd have 4 hits in one night.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Because everyone was excited to get a definitive kill. Dome self-hammering kind of screwed town because we could have slowed down a bit, but it was understandable for everyone at the time.

On 5/14/2019 at 9:48 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome what do you have to say 🤔🤔

On 5/14/2019 at 9:50 PM, Dome said:

No comments at this time 

On 5/14/2019 at 9:54 PM, Ragnarok said:

Dome

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Because this interaction, along with his general demeanor in thread, made it pretty clear he was caught, knew he was caught, and didn't want to accidentally give anything away.  

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you were hoping that if mafia tried to hit rack that it would instead hit the person you felt threatened by?

Yes

Its the same rationale I had with Rack and Matts

• Like 1