Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

19 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

And to add on to my Woz theory, Woz was/is(?) tunneling me HARD for "disappearing" and "showing up conveniently", yet to my knowledge hasn't said a word about gopher actually doing the very thing he accused me of. That very well could be gaslighting for mafia.

He didn't say boo about Touch doing it Day 1 either. Like I said, a lot of bad things about Woz adding up.

On 5/13/2019 at 3:47 PM, Malfatron said:

info to file away for later depending on gophers alignment flip.

I'm looking for something for @Pickle Rick, but look what I found during the draft...

WIFOM? Remember, this was when Gopher was delaying on the #2 pick.

49 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Day 4

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Gopher* (133), Naz** (133), Bcb*** (133), James* (136), Woz** (136), Gopher*** (136)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)James (135)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Woz (137)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (134)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Woz (133)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – James (133)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Finneas (135)

Vote Count (8 to lynch)
5 Woz – Zenyatta, Mwil, Danger, ET2, Flacco
3 James – Touch, Tk3, ET1
1 Gopher – ET3
1 Fin - Squire

I thought maybe it would be good to post the list again in light of the last couple of pages.

The fact that James, Counselor, and Woz are MIA is a pretty big tell. Finn also MIA, and to go with his power, that's scary too.

@Pickle Rick - said it to your brother, and now I'll say it to you. (Nancy Drew is already dead, so no need to repeat to him).

On 5/13/2019 at 6:53 PM, ET80 said:

These rabbit holes you get trapped in are such a pain.

Gonna try a football analogy (I think you watch football, I don't know): We're right now down 14 points. We have the time and the firepower to tie this game up, but you're trying to win the game on one play. There is no play that'll get us those 14 points, take it slowly and build your case, don't just start drawing up wild maps looking for Pete Silva.

K? K. K... K!

Ok. Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew countermeasure back on. B|

Since apparently Squire and I are the only ones down for pushing Finn (risky play, admittedly), I'm going to continue my push for Woz. Let me know tomorrow who you would like to start off with +1, but I'm leaning towards James, Gopher, or BCB (not necessarily in that order). If I'm not around tomorrow, best wishes. I'm probably signing off for the day/night as of 2:00-3:00 today and HOPEFULLY will be back by night tonight, but 11:00 is late for me. I was up at 2, 3, 4, and 5 with a crying kid, on top of me getting up at 4 yesterday. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

To gauge your reaction.  Anyone posting what you did immediately garners my suspicion

Anyone posting what I did as in the post directly above your vote for me or the Ryan Reynolds gif? Spoiler alert: I won the Jim Donovan Chiavertini in the Browns forum for best gif poster in the 2018 year. All I can say is, that's like winning the best supporting actor award at the Oscars...it's a pretty big deal. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Anyone posting what I did as in the post directly above your vote for me or the Ryan Reynolds gif? Spoiler alert: I won the Jim Donovan Chiavertini in the Browns forum for best gif poster in the 2018 year. All I can say is, that's like winning the best supporting actor award at the Oscars...it's a pretty big deal. 

Image result for not really relevant then, is it?

Just now, MWil23 said:

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since apparently Squire and I are the only ones down for pushing Finn (risky play, admittedly), I'm going to continue my push for Woz. Let me know tomorrow who you would like to start off with +1, but I'm leaning towards James, Gopher, or BCB (not necessarily in that order). If I'm not around tomorrow, best wishes. I'm probably signing off for the day/night as of 2:00-3:00 today and HOPEFULLY will be back by night tonight, but 11:00 is late for me. I was up at 2, 3, 4, and 5 with a crying kid, on top of me getting up at 4 yesterday

And before anyone says anything......I get it, I just believe mafia always tries to lay out excuses for inactivity (gopher is the perfect example).