Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

James

Did you consider jailing Dome on N1?

Not really. I was assuming x-shot hits would only be one at a time, so I didn't consider blocking a hit role. I was more focused on vote manipulation (used it on matts 1.0, also considered woz).

6 minutes ago, James said:

Not really. I was assuming x-shot hits would only be one at a time, so I didn't consider blocking a hit role. I was more focused on vote manipulation (used it on matts 1.0, also considered woz).

Are those roles really vote manipulation?  You did not take the killing role as a threat to town?

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Day 4

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Gopher* (133), Naz** (133), Bcb*** (133), James* (136), Woz** (136), Gopher*** (136), Gopher* (147), James** (147), Rags*** (147)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)  Pickle

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)  James (135)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Woz (137)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)  James (140)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante) 

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (134), Gopher

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Mwil (139), Rags (141), Squire (145)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – James, Unvote

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Woz (133)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) 

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – Pickle (147)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter) – Woz

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – James (133)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Finneas (135), James

Vote Count (8 to lynch)
4 Woz – Zenyatta, Mwil, Flacco, Naz
5 James – Touch, Tk3, ET2, Woz, Squire 
1 Rags - ET3
2 Gopher – ET1, Danger
1 Squire – Pickle
2 Pickle – Bcb, Gopher

@Matts4313

With Rags unvoting since Orca (duly deputized official VC, but not in the game) last posted.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Are those roles really vote manipulation?  You did not take the killing role as a threat to town?

*lynch manipulation. I think letting one hit through would've been fine. My thinking was that matts move (and to a lesser extent woz's) could've been used to buy a lot of time and cover for aggressive mafia moves, so a much higher upside than denying one kill.

2 minutes ago, James said:

*lynch manipulation. I think letting one hit through would've been fine. My thinking was that matts move (and to a lesser extent woz's) could've been used to buy a lot of time and cover for aggressive mafia moves, so a much higher upside than denying one kill.

And this is even with partial hindsight in knowing now that dome was mafia. I didn't get much of a read on anyone from day 1.

40 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Day 4

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Gopher* (133), Naz** (133), Bcb*** (133), James* (136), Woz** (136), Gopher*** (136), Gopher* (147), James** (147), Rags*** (147)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)  Pickle

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)  James (135)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Woz (137)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)  James (140)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante) 

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (134), Gopher

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Mwil (139), Rags (141), Squire (145)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – James, Unvote, Danger

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Woz (133)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) 

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – Pickle (147)

21. Matts – Reaper (2-shot Commuter) – Woz, James

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – James (133)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Finneas (135), James

Vote Count (8 to lynch)
3 Woz – Zenyatta, Mwil, Flacco, 
6 James – Touch, Tk3, ET2, Woz, Squire, Matts
1 Rags - ET3
2 Gopher – ET1, Danger
1 Squire – Pickle
2 Pickle – Bcb, Gopher

1 Danger -- Rags

Edited by The Orca

13 hours ago, Danger said:

Woz

and Finn have two of the scummiest roles remaining. I don't trust either of them and the mentality that "I took the role to keep it away from someone else" doesn't sit well with me. Only problem with going after Finn is if he's scum, it's a double edged sword.

11 hours ago, Danger said:

The problem doesn't lie in what he does, but the deterrent nature of what his role is.

It's a very high chance that mafia takes that in order to discourage us from lynching him. Given he's hardly even playing the game we can't even get a read on him, so he's the easiest to glance over. I just get this uneasy feeling about him is all. 

@MWil23 any particular reason you chose to haterize Woz last night? Don't disagree with the move tbh.

11 hours ago, Danger said:

you seem to be treating this as a sheer numbers game, but even in a simple multiple choice test you can narrow down your answers. When you do that it becomes much more likely IMO.

10 hours ago, Danger said:

You seem to have strong and confident reads right now. More than others.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

butholycrap, what is going on here? Y'all should relax a bit.

Truthfully, things are so convoluted right now I don't know what to feel. I'll just say this, as of this morning my two strongest civ reads were Tk3 and Pickle. Won't be voting them.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

There are multiple ways at looking at it, jailing is a double edged sword. The action in of itself I can't really judge, I do need to go back and look at James' posts to see if I can infer anything in particular that would be more incriminating or liberating. I haven't been really following super closely today as I had up to this point. 

37 minutes ago, Danger said:

What are the chances they're both mafia just slipping by with the bare minimum? I wasn't on board with the Gopher lynch but he's been adding nothing and just coming in right before night pretty much each day.

Danger

I've been reading through people's posts and his stood out.  Read through these.  This is most of what he has said recently.

Ask yourself this...has he actually said anything?  His one 'case' is based on the scumminess of the role, not the player.  This is a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.  Looks like scum not wanting to take a stand.  

He also likes double-edged swords.