Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

James was ready to set his team up for the win as he noticed unprotected supports in the enemy backline. He leapt high into the air and prepared to land right on top of them. All of a sudden, however, he was pulled backwards. “Halt!” he heard Touch shout as he used his gravity orb to keep James from the supports.

James fell down in the middle of his point and began to be bounced around by Tk3's rockets falling all around him. He dodged and dodged until he heard a familiar voice line. “It's High Noon...” he heard as ET80 was charging up his deadeye.

James dropped his bubble and leapt away, only to be immediately slowed by the Ice Gun of Woz. James began spamming his Tesla Cannon, hoping to finish off Woz before he could be frozen. Unfortunately, Pickle Rick soon began to pocket Woz, and all hope for James was lost.

Lucky for him, Matts has respawned, and he had no problem making it quick with his shotguns.

@James has been killed through proper focus fire! He joined this game as a member of the Six Stack

• Like 1

Day 5

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie)

Vote Count (8 to lynch)
1 Bcb – Zenyatta

Edited by Whicker

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, nailed that ******* read 

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, I will.  Cleaning right now getting ready for family visiting this weekend.  Gotta say, the vote the squire just pulled up makes you look good.

I'm thinking James.  I read back through his stuff and it struck me as fake.

I second-guessed myself like a ***** on James.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 3:12 PM, James said:

I think it was you who brought up the lolclear role, which was clearly junkrat. I didn't think you'd take that though (thought you would go for Winston). I can't see why you'd take Junkrat if you're civ. Even more reason for mafia to hit you n1.

But hey, at least now I know that james is the type to talk this way to a teammate.  

• Like 1